Who turned out the lights last night? Around 8pm the electricity went out in the house and the neighborhood. Mommy didn't even call the electric company -- she figured someone else would do it. She was too busy video taping in the dark.
I made Mommy cut out a lot of the video (you can thank me later) it was so boring watching a bright circle in the middle of the screen.
I did make Mommy leave in the part about the "scary" campfire story. Let me know what you think of the story.
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
P.S. Do you know when Mommy usually calls the Electric Company or the Telephone Company when we have problems with our service - they usually blame squirrels for our utility problems. Can't squirrels just eat acorns and leave the outdoor power lines alone!
I think my dogs would be pretty scared if all the biscuits were gone!
ReplyDeleteGlad you've got your power back.
That story, well, just stating the facts methinks. Now it appears to me that the powers went out at night, in the dark, when one should be enjoying slumbers so I am wondering what is up with waking you up and shining that light on you when you were most comfy snoozing. Humans! Bah!
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Ugh, our computer won't cooperate & play the video, but I'm sure the campfire story was great!
ReplyDeleteI hope your electricity is back on by now!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar