Friday, August 12, 2011

Diet Patrol...and an emergency haircut

I caught Mommy being bad on her diet! Human Grandma made Stuffed Peppers. Mommy doesn't like to eat peppers so she asked her Mom to save her just the meat and rice stuffing on the side instead of stuffing a pepper.

So, Mommy wasn't thinking when she was eating and scooped herself seconds of the meat and rice stuffing! I watch every move that Mommy makes when she eats -- so I immediately barked at her when she took seconds. Mommy quickly yelled at herself saying -- What am I doing!!!! (Mommy said it was just a force of habit to get seconds.)

Good thing I was there to bark at Mommy -- she rewarded me by giving me some of the bigger pieces of meat in the stuffing. YUM!



Did you know I am also a chef. Here is a picture of me in the kitchen telling my Human Grandma how many pieces of cubed ham to put in her scrambled eggs. I told Human Grandma she put enough pieces in, so she gave me the extra piece of ham.

I think I might have to go on a diet too! NOT!

Lassiter Chase the Sheltie

P.S. I don't think the grape agreed with me the other day! Mommy had to give me a haircut on my bottom -- there is only so much a half a box of baby wipes can clean off! Good thing I have a lot of hair on my tail -- it hides my bottom end! I'm glad Mommy doesn't cut hair for a living! I'm also glad that Mommy decided not to take a picture of my haircut! From now on -- no more experiments with fruit for me -- I'll stick to begging for meat!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very helpful chef and diet buddy.

    Don't worry, your hair will grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Oh you are a freat help. Wishing you all the best. Anyhow, just passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. I had a PAWSOME 10th Barkday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete