
I waited and waited and finally it's Taco Day! Mommy surprised me and took me to Señor Potato Garcia's Taco Bar (the Taco Bar looks a lot like the kitchen in my house.)
I was so surprised that Señor Potato Garcia was actually there at the Taco Bar to greet me and be the host for my very first Taco experience! What an honor! (Señor Potato Garcia looks like a 10 lb bag of Potato's wearing a sombrero hat!)

Señor Potato Garcia was such a nice host at the Taco Bar eventhough he didn't say much. He made one delicious taco indeed! It had meat, lettuce, tomato, and cheese! I ate the inside real fast, but it took me a while to eat the taco shell. (His "secret" ingredient was to use a Sponge Bob Square Pants Taco Kit. I got to use a Squidward taco holder!)
Mommy even played the trombone to accompany my dinner. She played two songs -- from a Trombone song book that has a CD to go along with the book. This was the first time she played these songs (you can tell!)
(Mommy should have practiced a little before playing the trombone -- butt she's been so busy lately, and she only plays the trombone for fun anyway. )
We even got to record a video from the Taco Bar (it's kinda long and a bit boring at times.)
http://youtu.be/PaRBo2MYAPE
Hope everyone has a great Taco Day!
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
What fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Lassiter
ReplyDeleteI came over from Jazzi's blog as I spotted that you too were celebrating National Taco Day. You taco looks most wonderful, and the presence of Senor Potato Garcia and a trombone playing Mommy must have made it a really special occasion! If only I had thought, I would have hired a piper to provide the music as I devoured my own unique MacTaco!
Well it's been a pleasure to meet you anyway, and my human Gail keeps saying that you are an exceptionally fine looking pup.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
What a great Taco video. Looks like you enjoyed it fur sure. Thanks for particpating in with me!!
ReplyDeletewags
Jazzi
Boy you guys did Taco Day up right! Everything looks great.
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Wow, that looks delicious! Who doesn't love sponge bob?!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are a lucky dog! I love the taco holder, what a brilliant idea!
ReplyDeleteYum Yum – I've never had a taco! In fact, I don't think my humans have had a proper taco either! That looks delicious! :-) You're making me drool, Lassiter Chase! :-)
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Yes! I had a lovely taco day, thanks to the lovely music and the friendly face (or was it faces?) of Senor Potato Garcia.
ReplyDelete