Thursday, August 4, 2011

Balloon Dog

My family is the best! When the Balloon Man asked them what kind of animal would they like him to make out of a balloon -- they said Dog!

My family must really like me -- they chose Balloon Man to make a dog out of any animal in the world! I'm so happy!


Balloon Dog doesn't really look like me -- but it's the thought that counts!



Lassiter Chase the Sheltie


P.S. Yes, I'm sitting on the end table; I like the marble table top.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I suppose it is good that the thought counts because that doesn't look like any dog I ever met.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Mango. I think it's a Dalmation. Butt I can't be too sure. Glad u never met a dog like that. It looks a little cracker dog to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could they not think of you? Mom and Dad brought home a Sheltie key chain when they were out traveling. They just can't stop thinking about us.

    -Katy & Bailey

    ReplyDelete