Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Who shook the ground?


Gee, first I post about the electricity going out the other day -- now someone goes and shakes the earth! What's going on around here!

I was at home with Grandma in NJ while Mommy was at work. At home the big white box in the kitchen that they keep the cold food in - shook. The cabinets - shook. The floor - shook. I - shook!

When Mommy got thru on the phone she said it was an earthquake.

Boy was I glad when Mommy came home. I barked extra a lot when she came home, I told her about how everything shook.

She said in the office in Philly she felt the desk shake and the lamp on her desk looked like it was nodding up and down.

I am super glad Mommy is home!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you are certainly getting some weird stuff at your place. Watch out, I hear that Irene is creeping up the coast right now to bring more weird weathers.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister was on the 12th floor of the courthouse in Philly, and she said it was very scary. Building was swaying!

    I'm glad your family is safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are safe. People were reporting incidences in this state, but we seem to have missed the excitement.

    ReplyDelete