Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm okay

Just a quick post 2 say I'm ok. It's still raining in South Jersey and they say the winds should pick up at the end of the Hurricane. I took advantage of the lighter rains about an hour ago and went potty outside, of course Mommy stood by my side. The tornado warnings last night were scary, Mommy put my harness on me and we waited in the hallway by the bathroom with all the doors closed to all the rooms because we don't have a real basement, just a crawl space -- but it would be too hard to get us down there. Thankfully the tornado warnings passed us by. So far, just some small branches down and lots of leaves. I'm surprised we still have power. Take care everyone - stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you've weathered the storm ok. The winds are just starting to pick up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe buddy! We are having fun up here on LI too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are OK. We got our power back today and are still waiting for family and friends in town to get theirs back, too. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete