Friday, September 5, 2014

A song, some presents, and Tee Time

Us dogs decided to sing along (yap along) to a tune Mommy was singing.

The song is titled "I got 2 Shelties; Yap Yap, I got 2 Shelties."


http://youtu.be/13eLDzRhIhU



-----------------------------------



Here are some pictures of presents our Aunt, I mean, our super wonderful, truly fangtastic, most pawsome Aunt in the World got us last week fur Dog Day.  Its a Sheltie on Board Magnet, and a box of treats, and there were 2 cookies, butt we ate the cookies in record timing.

 
Benji got his foot on the box!

----------------------------------

And a few days ago, Benji tried his paw at miniature golf in our hallway in the house! (Mommy was playing golf with her nephew and we watched them play.) 

Lassie looking to see if Benji got the Golf ball in the hole!   Yap, hole in one!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Lassie and Benji

17 comments:

  1. you guys sing so well and it looks like you had a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, a huge Thank You to your Aunt just might bring in MORE treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you guys taking your show on the road?! I love your new car magnet. I wonder if they make them for Bassets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome dudes we howled along to that one. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD We Both Love that Song... It will go GOLD in No time. We tried to learn the words and sing along. You have great voices.. you should try out fur America's got Talent.
    We love that Car magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, very good singing! Love the golf game, we expect to see you on tv soon :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope this woman doesn't start singing along
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys got rhythm! What a great song!

    Love, love, love the magnet! What a cool aunt you two have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG THAT VIDEO CRACKED ME UP!! LOVED IT!! I had to show it to my husband too! I sing and dance with Dakota and he get all worked up like that too! OMG I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kissy Face to you Lassiter and Benji. There are just kisses and hugs all over Blogville today. Why you can just catch one in the air. Be careful or you might catch the Love Bug. Miniature golf oh steal the ball that is what I would do.
    Kissy Face
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your video...OMDS you two are sure to be the next big sensation.
    We had no idea mushrooms were so potent. Lots of purrs to our girl

    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a super song! the name sheltie sounds anyway like music :o) I would like to play golf with you, that's better than to watch my mom how she plows the poor grass on the golf course :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe great singing! And you can play miniature golf?! Pretty impressive you two.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the song and mini golf looks like a lot of fun. I am gonna bug Mommy to get me that.

    Guess what??

    You came in second in my teddy bear contest. Please stop by for all the info and thanks for playing.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I though you might have a new post up by now. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete