Good thing fur Mommy she is living in the Blogville Dogtor's Residence! Did I mention I (Dr. Lassie) am the most handsome make-pretend Dogtor in all of Blogville!
I examined her foot ouchie and determined she needs a bigger shoe because her foot hurts and is swollen (it's swollen like 87 times bigger than my ego!)
I demonstrated to Mommy, she needs to keep her ouchie foot elevated like this....
In the meantime, I sent EMT/Ambulance Driver Benji off on a mission to find a bigger shoe fur Mommy!
Benji drove the Blogville Ambulance day and night with the sirens blaring until Benji arrived at his destination...!
Do you know who's house that is?
Look who Benji went to see to get a bigger shoe....
http://youtu.be/891XuTSjqaM
Benji got Herman (Munster)'s shoe and brought it back home fur Mommy.
Do you see the size of that shoe!
Just to make sure it was actually Herman's shoe -- I decided to sniff it!
Gag, Gag, Cough...Gasping for air! Yap, I think it is Herman's shoe!
I am making Mommy wear the shoe for about a week, I guess, until the swelling goes down.
Glad we could be of service to our Mommy!
Mommy, your bill is in the mail -- I know where you live!
Sincerely,
Dogtor Lassie and EMT Benji




Bet that bill is for heaps of treats!
ReplyDeleteHope your mom can walk properly soon.
that does not sound like fun to have a foot ouchie - hope it gets better soon
ReplyDeleteHope she pays up. And in treats.
ReplyDeletePoor mum. We send her healing vibes and POTP and we so hope her ouchie foot gets better. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Oh man! Sorry your mom is hurt, but she is lucky to have you two on the job.
ReplyDeleteI cracked up when I saw the shoe...it looks just like something Herman would wear! I love that show.
OMD your Mom has a Swollen Paw??? Did she hurt it Digging a nice hole?
ReplyDeleteShe is SO very much lucky to have a DOGTOR and EMT/Ambulance Driver.. IN RESIDENCE.
You did an Excellent Job. Expecially the pawt about Demonstrating how she should ELEVATE her paw.
Did you charge her 87 Treats fur the consultation?
Good to know mom has excellent care and someone to look after her. Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X
ReplyDeleteYour momma is SO lucky to have a dogtor in residence right there.
ReplyDeleteWhew....it's a good thingie you guys were right there.....kinda make one wonder what Peeps would do with us around.....ahhhhhh, hope you were not "Under Foot" Barharhar!
ReplyDeleteThe Mad Scots
Hope your Mum is better soon. I have poor circulation in one leg so I have one foot that gets swollen.
ReplyDeleteI nominated you forvthe Lovely Blog Award. Go to my blog to read the rules. Please don't feel pressured to reciprocate.
You've reminded me how much I used to love the Munsters.
ReplyDeleteTell your mum to look at that first photo of you upside down on the couch. I reckon it will make her feel so good that her foot won't hurt so much.
I hope your mom can walk in Hermans shoe and maybe you can bury that shoe a night in your back yard that it smells a little better. I hope your mom feels better soon :o)
ReplyDeleteBRAVO FOR YOU DIAGNOSING YOUR MOM'S OUCHIE. YOU SAVED HER BIG BUCKS I THINK YOU DESERVE A TBONE
ReplyDeleteHUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
Ouch, your poor mom! It is a very good thing that she has you two to help out. Even if she has to pay for the service ;-) Hope your mom feels better!
ReplyDelete