Mommy thought there were a lot of great ideas in the comments.
Here is the revised horse using a box instead of the hula hoop.
And the horse doesn't tip forward anymore thanks to the suggestion of a heavier tail!
Maybe a cheap material would look nicer than the blue colored paper...Mommy has to think more about the material idea.
![]() |
| Not sure if Mario enjoyed the horseback ride. He didn't even blink! |


You could make it like the cloaks the knights horses would wear when they were jousting.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he likes it... it's SUPER Mario and I bet he likes it even more than to fly and to spit fire on mushrooms :o)
ReplyDeleteNice job and we chuckled at Super Mario. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
I think whatever you decide, its going to look just fab
ReplyDeleteSnorts
Lily & Edward
bet it is gonna be just great!
ReplyDeleteGrreat job! A simple fabric would look really good, and it would look just like the barding that the knight's real horses would wear.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree that fabric would look nice or paint the box color of horse and the knights colors.
DeleteBentley
WE think it is LOOKIN GRRRRRrrrrrrreat. BRAVO.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are getting it figured out!
ReplyDeleteSHE went to a royal party years ago as Princess Anne, riding one of those horses.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! You guys are so creative!
ReplyDeleteIt's lookin pawsome!
ReplyDeleteNice! I might "steal" your idea next spring for May day :D
ReplyDelete-Lilli-
I'm sure whatever you come up with will work well. I know from past posts that you are a genius with duct tape!
ReplyDeleteWow that is pretty impressive! Excellent thinking and creative work :-)
ReplyDelete