"Flat" Lassie and Benji went to the theater. We saw the play West Side Story. (Do u see our picture propped up on the seat with our programs and water bottles.)
Mommy bought an extra seat just fur us (cough cough..,mommy really bought the seat for elbow room fur herself...cough cough).
Wasnt that fabulous we had our own seat.
Mommy texted Grandma and guess what name Grandma accidentally texted to Mommy. she wrote Lassie and Bento.
Bento?
Well i guess that meant in West Side Story that I (Lassie) am a JET and Benji / Bento is a SHARK.
The Jets and Sharks are the gangs in the story.
Well...come to think of it... I Lassie hate when jet planes fly by.... And Benji will snap at your fingers when you try to feed him table scraps. (He doesnt eat gently). So, us being Jets and Sharks sound fitting.


I guess I'd be a shark since I like swimmin. But I's been on a plane too, so maybe I are a jet? I are confused.
ReplyDeleteOMD Somethingys Comin I don't know What it is, BUTT it is GONNA be GRRRRREAT..... the AIR is HUMMIN.... somethingy GRRRRREAT is comin...
ReplyDeleteOMD do NOT get our mom started.... She knows ALL the Songs.... like Officer CRUMB KEY and stuffs....
THAT is super duper great the you got to take your Flat selves to see such a super Play... Wish WE could have been there.... We could have Howled out the TONIGHT song...Together... Or maybe yet... the AMERICA one....
Well, i don't know what's going on, but it sounds exciting.
ReplyDeleteWell, we hope Officer Krupke doesn't catch you fighting!
ReplyDeleteOur Mama just loves West Side Story, how cool that the flats got to go!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
you do know you were sitting in the seat upside down guys - were you watching the Aussie version from the land down under :) :)
ReplyDeletethat was great that you had your own seat... and your mom brought two water bottles just for you! pawsome! Jets and Sharks, that's pretty cool! I never was in a theater... do you think that would be a cool place for a Weimaraner?
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
Whooa! BOL cool
ReplyDeleteWoof,
Lily & Edward
West Side Story is a great story!! You are lucky your "flats" got to go!
ReplyDeleteAutocorrect is a funny thing. Hope your flats enjoyed the show.
ReplyDeleteYes, technically you were there and we see the photographic evidence!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Remember tomorrow is the Barkers -vs- Slayers soccer game!
West Side Story One Hand, One Heart yep Lee likes that musical. Why when your flat you can travel anywhere. You want Lassie bouncing a soccer ball send me an e-mail and I will e-mail it back it is sitting on my desktop finished.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Your card arrived today just four days to get here, that is great for the postal service. Now if that doggie on the card had a bandage on his bum we would be a pair.
DeleteThanks for the get well wishes.
Sweet William The Scot
You two look great on the stage!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great show...now I've got that song "when you're a jet, you're a jet all the way...." in my head.
Lassie and Benji
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad your mom rec'd her holiday stamps...OMCS we did not realize we were sending them to your sweet mom! Mom says she loves West Side Story and has watched the movie 87 times.
Hugs madi your bfff
ps MOM MEANT TO TELL YOU SHE HAD TRACKING ON THE PACKAGES...SHE SENT YOURS AND ONE TO CALIFORNIA. SHE WAS AMAZED THE ONE TO CALIFORNIA ARRIVED A DAY BEFORE YOURS. TOO FUNNY. THERE YOU WERE JUST A FEW STATES AWAY ON THE EAST COAST
ReplyDeleteYou went to the theatre?? When you're a jet...
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! West Side Story has awesome music and I think they definitely should add some four legged characters to the cast!
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley
What fun! West Side Story has awesome music and I think they definitely should add some four legged characters to the cast!
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley