We got Grandma the best present ever fur Mothers Day.
No it wasnt candy.
No it wasnt jewelry.
It was... A brand new toilet seat.
She has been telling Mommy since Christmas that she wanted a new one!
We still dont know why peeps dont go potty in the yard like us dogs! Anyway...
Grandma was happy that Mommy FINALLY went to the store and got a new seat.
Dont worry mommy bought grandma some flowers too, and planted them in the garden, so the seat wasnt the only gift.
This is us posing with the new seat in the box.
Mommy didnt wrap the gift.
She was thinking of putting a bow on the box, butt she ended up dumping that idea. LOL


Best seat in da house, BOL!
ReplyDeleteA new toilet seat....bwahaahaa we would never have guessed that!! But we're sure it was the BESTest present for her! Nice of you to give your mum the stuffie that you'd started for her....
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Whoooa, BOL
Toilet seats are important! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteBOL...sounds like efurry and human had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Smileys!!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
I think that's a gift that will bring Grandma comfort every day!
ReplyDeleteThat's a super gift! I love, love, love this idea, you are the smartest shelties with the smartest mom ever. You really had a super mothers day! BRAVO!
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
So you got her a new throne! Perfect gift!
ReplyDeleteOUR mom would think that was a SUPER Pressie.... Very Practical and MUCH appreciated...
ReplyDeleteBaaaaaaWaaah..... We love the Potty Humor PUNS.... could you hear the TINKLE of our Laughter?
We were sort of Flushed from all the giggles...
we are great believers in getting Moms what he needs :)
ReplyDeleteIs it one of those soft heated ones for your bum? Why Grandma could take a book and sit on that throne forever.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Sounds like it was a wonderful celebration, especially the part about fetching!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
What a very thoughtful gift! We had a great day too.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
G'day ..... We haven't met before. I'm Charlie from downunder. I've seen you blokes around Blogville but I've been a bit slack in getting to know you but I'm here now and I sure hope we can be friends. Crikey .... I bet your Grandma is the only Grandma in the whole world who got a toilet seat for Mothers' day, aye?? Too funny.
ReplyDelete