Sunday, May 31, 2015

Getting ready



How do I look, is my tie on straight?



We are getting ready to welcome back to Blogville our furiends Finn and Charley.

They took a long blogging break last year and posted "gone fishing".   Mommy loves the card game "go fish". That must have been some long fishing game!

We want to thank Finn and Charley fur coming back to Blogville.  And we want to thank Sarge fur holding the "recruit a pal" campaign to get previous bloggers  and new bloggers to join our Blogville family.

Sarge, you had a major paw in getting Finn and Charley back! Thank u.

We hope everyone will stop by Finn and Charley's blog and Welcome them back home to blogville.  

https://finnhoward.wordpress.com

Welcome Home Finn and Charley! 

We missed you so much!





20 comments:

  1. Well, you look so spiffed up, how can they not be impressed!
    Welcome back Finn and Charley!
    ♥ Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad they've come back--and you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey .... you two scrub up well, aye?? I bet Finn and Charley are impressed. Welcome back Finn and Charley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they couldn't resist your sheltie smile and came back to Blogville! YAY for Finn&Charley! ... I've read it sometimes needs a while to catch a fish when you go fishing... that Mr. Hemmingway needed one year only to write a novel about gone fishing :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop! Thanks for the shout out! Love your bow ties!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are looking very snappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Boyz look MAHVELOUS.... and we are SOOOOOOOO happy to have Finn and Charlie Back with us... They are super Bloggers... and Grand Citizens... BRAVO fur getting them back with us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lassie & Benji!
    Wow, you look all full of handsomeness! Definitely ready for the big Welcome Dance tomorrow. OMD thanks so very much for bringing Finn and Charley back to us and we will all have a fabulous time together. See you both tomorrow!!

    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Event Host

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look nice and ready for welcoming!! We are so glad Finn and Charley are back!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You boys look grreat! Thank you for bringing Finn and Charley back, I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You boys look grreat! Thank you for bringing Finn and Charley back, I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin mighty fine guys.....yep we used to read their blog......still had them in our reader list......been by to welcome them back!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you really spiffed up for them too! We have been over there already Yes, the RAP event was great and very successful!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look wonderful and I am so glad that Finn and Charlie are back! See you at the dance


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please email us your addy so we can send you your Recruiter's Pressie! cecampbell@msn.com.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. LASSIE AND BENJI NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....MAKES ME WEAK IN THE KNEES MORE THAN SEEING TWO HANDSOME MEN IN BOWTIES...SIGHING IN NC
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  17. You both look great with you ties on xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Finn and Charlie are just the bestest. Their Mom really knows her songs. Why when I had that contest name that tune they were the first to win my tote sack with things inside. And do you know even though she could not win again she kept leaving me comments with the names of the other songs I used. She guess everyone. We would be great at charades I bet.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete