Anyway, in Blogville, everyone who holds a position is asked to post about their Blogville position.
We have no medical training and have no medical education butt we look pawsome in our Dogtors uniforms which make us highly qualified to be your Dogtors.
Now here are a few tips when u are looking after your human when they are feeling sick.
Number 1, encourage your human to eat grass when their tummy is upset. U can demonstrate how to eat grass to your peeps. Humans need all the help they can get, its like their minds become mashed potatoes when they get the sniffles. So being a good role model is of upmost importance in taking care of your peep.
Number 2, always check on your humans when they go to the potty. U dont want them falling in the toilet. The best way to get in the bathroom is to walk close behind your human and when they try to close the door behind them, thats when u stick out your paw so that u catch the door before it closes.
Number 3, check your humans cognitive skills by barking and begging for them to give u a treat or let u outside. I say bother them at least every 87 seconds, if they catch on and say... I just let u out or ... I just gave u a treat... Then u know your human is still sane.
Number 4, if your human was feeling poorly and u give them sympathy looks ...and then they pull out the camera beasty... U totally know they are feeling better. (Exhibit A is the photo above, i went to check on Mommy when she was laying down and then she had the nerve to try to snap a photo of me with her cell phone.... Totally dont look at the camera! Don't be fooled! If the human is well enough to be snapping photos...then they are well enough to be playing with u and taking u for walks. You can quote me on that!
And finally Number 5, check on your sick peep while they are sleeping. I find the best way to make sure the peep didnt die on u is to gently jump on the bed, then quietly tip toe to your peep who is sick...and then... Give em a big lick on the lips! The humans usually wake right up and start making these spitting raspberry sounds once u kiss them. Works every time.
I hope u found these tips useful.
Dogtor Lassiter Chase and EMT Benjamin Gilligan (aka Lassie and Benji).

Naps wif da peep help a lot. At least in my experience.
ReplyDeleteYou may not be real dogtors, but you REALLY know your stuff. We think you're perfect.
ReplyDeleteWe think you may have to work on your Bloghop thingy...it seems to be going berserk!
Thanks for letting us know! Yap I don't know what happened to our Bloghop thingy it appeared like 5 times? Anyway, we think we fixed it now. Thanks again!
DeletePawfect advice I'd say
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Wonderful tips. But I'm not going to pass them onto Penny. She is smart enough already.
ReplyDeletethose are indeed excellent tips
ReplyDeleteBOL Those are excellent tips! I will be sure to use them all. Congratulations on your new positions.
ReplyDeleteOz
OH Dogtor L. and EMT Benji these are EXCELLENT tips fur sure... Esp about the GRASS... We have NO idea WHY the peeps don't indulge in Yard Salad .. it is SO Fabulous... and such a grand way to have an Internal Cleansing..
ReplyDeleteWe are so very much thrilled to know that you are here, taking such excellent care of us...
Hari Om
ReplyDeletethat's about spot on advice I'd say... As the minister for OoWaC, I can see that there will be times when I can direct inquiries your way (doing what all good pollies do, passing the buck &*P)... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
great tips! I just tried #5 but I failed .... the sick human nearly died with shock hehehehe... oh btw: can you come for a house visit please? seems we have a pesky flu gremlin who refuses to leave my crib... what thera-pee could help?
ReplyDeleteEasy Rider
Easy, we recommend making sure your peeps water bowl is filled and they keep hydrated. If u have an extra dog bowl, u can lend it to your peep so they make sure they drink enough water.
DeleteWe feel very confident you will be perfect for the position
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Great tips! Thanks
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
These are some great tips. When I have trouble getting mom to eat grass I sometimes trip her and once she is on the ground kick grass in her face. Sometimes it makes her mad but it makes her tummy better. Not too good for the other parts though. Thanks for your service!
ReplyDeleteMayorz Murphy & Stanley
I like the raspberry thingy in #5, but mine comes up screeming.
ReplyDeleteBentley
Super tips guys. Anyone would have thought you had years, nay DECADES, of medical training…
ReplyDeleteToodle pip!
Bertie.
CONGRATS!!! ONE THING FOR SURE YOU ONLY STEAL BLOOD AND TAKE TEMPERATURES WHEN NECESSARY UNLIKE MY CAT DOCTOR
ReplyDeleteHUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
These are wonderful tips guys...We are especially going to try that last one soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Wow, you two are such super Doc and EMTs! We are definitely going to be healthier and so will our peeps. BOL
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish
You guys are brilliant doctors!
ReplyDeleteI hope your mom is feeling better after all this wonderful care you've been giving her.
Chewy and Oreo also recommend giving the toilet a good lick after your human gets up. Keeps it germ free.
Thanks Doc...you sure know you profession...love that Idae of checking by doing the wet lick on the lips!
ReplyDeleteTop Cop Bites
You DO look awesome in dogter's uniforms! And your hints for taking care of sick humans are absolutely PERFECT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery useful guys. I'm gonna have to come and ask for more of your helpful advice.
ReplyDeleteLuvs Freya Rose Blossom x
We are glad to know that we are following dogtors orders and our humans appreciate our frequent checks on them throughout the day.
ReplyDeleteWell, is it bad if I always go to the potty with my peeps? Am I only supposed to go in there when they are sick? I want to make sure I follow dogtors orders and do all this correctly, you know. I know you two will make sure everyone in blogville stays healthy.
ReplyDeletehonestly, we check on our peep in the potty all year round.
DeletePawsome tips, I will be sure to put those into action next time my peeps are sick.
ReplyDelete