Monday, January 19, 2015

Monday Morning Puzzle

 
This morning Grandma asked Mommy, "What are you doing?"
See, Mommy looked like she was concentrating very hard while eating cereal.
 
 
So, Mommy showed Grandma the cereal box, and Grandma said... "Is that supposed to be a monster?"
 
Mommy said..."No, I did the puzzle, I circled Lassie and Benji's names."
 
 
What do you bloggers think? 
 
I'm thinking it's either a Kangaroo or a Camel standing on his back legs walking on a treadmill.
 
I totally don't see our names in the puzzle at all! 
 
Lassie and Benji
 
 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cool! I can actually see the letters for your names. I think your Mom is very creative. :) I think it looks like a bunny rabbit...maybe.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL...We found you name!! What a fun time it must have been for your Mama to find all those letters!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilb

    ReplyDelete
  3. We see your names! Is a bit kangaroo-ish. BOL! Don't think that was the idea of the cereal box. But as long as it kept your mum entertained....who cares?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you mom had fun and that's all that matters in life.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roo-like for us. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moms getting all crazy with her puzzle, BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see it! Thats some creative word searching. To me it looks like those green ghosts in the movie Ghostbusters...the eyes are the B & J at the top and the mouth is the benji circle.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE thought it looks like a T-REX... butt what do WE know?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, don't look like anything to us......yep she worked hard to find your names.....kinda funny, we be thinkin she must get really bored during chewing cereal! Barharhar

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. it can be what ever you want it to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is a very nice picture, but it does kind of look like one of you is taking a poo poo(snickers)

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We laughed so hard at your comment Sasha. We can totally see that.

      All the comments are great.

      Delete
  12. I finks your Mom has a creative talent waiting to express itself. First a cereal box, then she'll be doodling your names on the side of buildings!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a dinosaur what lays eggs... maybe the easter-o-saurus? but it's nice that your mom has you always in her minds :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  14. MOL Benji and Lassie I think it looks like the Dino-saur I found when I pawticipated int Daisy the Scottie's Dino Dig last year. BUT I like that you names were in the puzzle
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's really clever - what devotion :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely a kangaroo!!!! Your mom is very creative :)

    ReplyDelete