And Mommy took all our name labels off the Blogville Christmas/ New Year cards and made 2 collages. (Sasha, we got your Card yesterday and pasted yours on the collage too.)
Sorry these pictures are sideways, our Mommy is too lazy to try to rotate them.
Guess it will have to do.
If u need us, we will playing in the snow in the yard today!
You got snow!!!! I wants snow tp play in …all I'm getting is rain and it makes it all too muddy so I keeps getting my paws washed ! Loves and licky kisses Princess Leah xxx
Our mom does that with OUR pictures sometimes too... WE think it is FUNNY... OMD that is so COOL that you saved your NAMES they made a COOL DROOL Collage. We gotta TRY to remember to do this next December... OMD we have SNOW TOO iiiiiiiiiiiiii We think we have like 5+ inches, with a little more to come tomorrow... We do NOT find it to be happy making... Plus it is going to be FRIGID Tomorrow and even Worse later this week... We WISH we could be glad about this... like you two are. SIGH Give us Spring
I've been hearing from all my Philly friends on facebook about this snow you guys got! They all think its a nuisance, but you guys know how to appreciate the white stuff!
OH MY DOGS I'M CHILLY LOOKING AT THE SNOW PHOTOS. THANK GOODNESS YOU BOYS HAVE MEDICAL BACKGROUNDS AND KNOW HOW TO PREVENT FROST BITE. MOM AND I LOVE YOUR COLLAGES AND MOM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR BDAY WISHES...THEY ARE NOT LATE AS WE CELEBRATE AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL BDAY CAKE AND THERE IS. HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
you are lucky pups to get some snow
ReplyDeleteYou got snow!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wants snow tp play in …all I'm getting is rain and it makes it all too muddy so I keeps getting my paws washed !
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Enjoy that snow!!
ReplyDeleteOur mom does that with OUR pictures sometimes too... WE think it is FUNNY...
ReplyDeleteOMD that is so COOL that you saved your NAMES they made a COOL DROOL Collage. We gotta TRY to remember to do this next December...
OMD we have SNOW TOO iiiiiiiiiiiiii We think we have like 5+ inches, with a little more to come tomorrow... We do NOT find it to be happy making... Plus it is going to be FRIGID Tomorrow and even Worse later this week...
We WISH we could be glad about this... like you two are. SIGH Give us Spring
I've been hearing from all my Philly friends on facebook about this snow you guys got! They all think its a nuisance, but you guys know how to appreciate the white stuff!
ReplyDeleteHappy snow cone eating!
Have fun in da snow!
ReplyDeleteWhat great snow!! We hope you got to do lots of snow zoomies!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Snow over there, horrible heat over here. Penny, flat out on the hot kitchen floor, would like to visit and play in your snow.
ReplyDeleteWe are having fun in the snow too but today is minus 25 degrees with the wind chill and brrr that is way too cold!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun romping in the snow!
ReplyDeleteOz
We love playing in the snow and chasing it around as it falls.
ReplyDeleteBentley
It is frigid here and is gonna be snowing here soon too, we are NOT happy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool idea! Have fun in the snow
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
What fun.
ReplyDeleteYou look like you are enjoying your snow. It's not as much fun when you've got little legs, LOL.
ReplyDeleteDip and Elliot x
OH MY DOGS I'M CHILLY LOOKING AT THE SNOW PHOTOS. THANK GOODNESS YOU BOYS HAVE MEDICAL BACKGROUNDS AND KNOW HOW TO PREVENT FROST BITE.
ReplyDeleteMOM AND I LOVE YOUR COLLAGES AND MOM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR BDAY WISHES...THEY ARE NOT LATE AS WE CELEBRATE AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL BDAY CAKE AND THERE IS.
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
You can keep the snow -- and take these temperatures with you!! It was in the TEENS today! I didn't know Texas HAD teens!!
ReplyDeleteDon't need your snow either guys, but have fun.
ReplyDeleteLuvs Freya Rose Blossom X
DEAR BENJI AND LASSIE
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR ATTENDING MY BOX BASH TODAY
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
Have fun in the snow! It looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love the collage idea!