Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Sheltie Doodles arrived in the mail!


We received the Sheltie Doodles in the mail that we ordered from the ETSY shop.  We love them.  In the photo, I (Lassie) am on the left and Benji is on the right. 
We ordered the Sheltie Doodles that the Cowspot Dog's mom made, and let us tell you pawsonally, that the Doodles are very pawsome!!!  We received them super quick in the mail, butt our Mommy was too tired/lazy to help us post the picture and video sooner.    We ordered them on the ETSY shop, it was super easy to order stuff and it came real fast.  There's a lot of neat doodles on there, and the proceeds benefit Elephants.  How cool is that! 

We made a short video of us opening the package.  We were so excited.  I have to warn you, I bark non-stop in the video, so make sure you wear earplugs when you watch the video, ok.  


http://youtu.be/80XsOTVk3Fs

Thanks again Cowspot Dog's Mom for doodling them.  We will take good care of the doodles. 

Lassiter Chase & Benjamin (Lassie & Benji)

7 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute idea! Just love the doodles!! Been catching up on your posts too - loved your Blogville Olympics recap! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool! Your Momma is gonna be able to write some great notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doodles are gorgeous!

    Wouldn't "Doodle" be a great dog name? Unless you had a poodle, then it might seem silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are awesome! How cool you guys have your own cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so glad you like them and that they arrived safely - and thank you for helping us to help the elephant sanctuary as all the money raised from the cards goes there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just coming across to check whether it was you - Benjie's mum - who put the tip on my blog about how to make a tunnel with pop-up garden bags. It's just fantastic and I can't wait to try it out. I thought it might be you because I spotted a dog called Benjie in the photo on the old post from 2008.

    ReplyDelete