| Our bathroom Trash Can has been Mish Mashed!!! Grandma complained that it was too hard to press the silver color latch to get the lid open on the Trash Can. It seemed like the lid kept getting stuck and you couldn't open it. So, Mommy fixed it with duct tape! She added a little piece of cardboard so the lid wouldn't lock shut -- and said to herself, that looks like a tongue. So, Mommy made a dog out of the duct tape. Not her best work -- butt we are sure it's going to be some conversation piece at the next holiday when guests come over. (In the picture, I, Lassie, am on the left, and Benji is on the right. Benji is taller than me - unless you count my ear sticking up -- then I'm taller by an ear!!!) |
I want one!
ReplyDeleteSo clever!! I can't wait to her what your guests say!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Your momma is so silly.
ReplyDeletethat is art work! BOL
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Your mum is so clever with duct tape!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is clever! It's very artistic too!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. You guys look like you think something good is going to come out of that trash can!
ReplyDelete