Saturday, August 4, 2012

Benjamin's 1st Birthday!!!

Today is Benjamin Gilligan's 1st Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Benji! 

We had a blast at the Blogville Olympic "Keep Away" event today.  In case you didn't see it, here is the link to the "Keep Away" Olympic Event where Benji celebrated his birthday. 


Here is a behind the scenes video from the Birthday Pawty!  It was pawsome!






Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes for Benji!  He got a lot of treats and the 2 stuffies that Mommy bought for us to share --  a Hershey Bar Shaped Dog Toy Stuffie and a Reese Dog Toy Rope Thingy -- don't worry they aren't made from real chocolate.  Benji is really liking the Reese Dog Toy Rope Thingy the best!  Oh and of course, I am enjoying sampling some of his birthday dog treats!

Have a great day everyone!  We are off to go enjoy the Tuneful Farting Event at the Blogville Olympic games! Busy Busy Day!

Lassiter Chase & Benjamin Gilligan the Shelties

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Benji!

    You seemed completely unimpressed by your mom singing, but I really enjoyed it!

    I thought that reese rope toy was a carrot until you showed the words on it. Duh, not sure when I ever saw a carrot shaped like a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweetie
    Snuggles and snorts
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Benji!!

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday buddy!!! Sorry I missed it (my secretary was out of town, you know how it is). Loved your guys entry today in squirrel hurdles! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well happy belated birthday Lassiter!!! Hope it was fun!!! I'm sure it was, looks fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Lassiter!!! Hope you had a fun pawty and I bet you were spoilt with treats and toys too.

    Sorry that we visited you late and life is a bit hectic at home at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Benjamin - sorry it's late but wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! And thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog recently (and Hsin-Yi blog too) - even though we couldn't come visit! By the way, we have a little 'present' for your Mommy - Hsin-Yi was in a local McDonald's recently and thought of your Mommy and specially took a photo just for her! I will try to post in on my blog soon -

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete