
We tried our luck at finding items that are Apple Green for True Color Thursday! (We had to find 3 items and then take a picture with a green apple.)

1. The boy bunny is wearing an apple green shirt. The plant leaves at Mommy's work are also kinda apple green too!

2. Benji and I think "Dipsy" the Teletubby is an Apple Green Color. Benji was a little frightened when you push the Teletubby belly and it says things like "Big Hug."

3. Finally for the last Apple Green color --- we have our Shower Curtain with some Apple Green squares. This morning was very eventful, our shower head broke off at 5am, the little plastic ring inside the connector piece broke, and the rest of the shower head wouldn't screw back into the pipe.
Benji and I were so excited -- we thought that meant we would never have to take a bath again!
Butt, Mommy said she was going to buy a new Shower Head after work. So, Mommy managed to take a shower with the missing shower head. (The only thing she could think of when it broke was -- maybe she can rig up some water balloons with some duct tape and punch some pin holes in the water balloons to mimic a shower head. Thank goodness Mommy didn't actually try to rig up that contraption, she decided there wasn't enough time to fill up water balloons before work, so she just made do with the water spitting out at full force. Mommy was thankful she still had her hair on the top of her head after that shower!)

Mommy tried to get us to pose in this picture with the broken shower head -- Ben almost posed for the picture too! Butt, I had to call Ben over and tell him -- don't pose in a picture with that girly girl shower curtain, we are the men in the house! What was Benji thinking almost posing in that picture! Geesh!

Finally for the last part of the Apple Green assignment -- we were supposed to take a picture with a green apple. This cell phone picture is horrible!
1. The apple was green and the picture makes it look yellow!
2. The cell phone made the snap noise, which I thought meant it took the photo. So, after I heard the click noise, I decided to do a quick inspection of my little BUTT-ER's (I mean little Brother's) Butt! Who knew there was a picture delay when you snap a picture with a cell phone.
3. I can't believe this was the best picture Mommy took on her cell phone with the Green Apple! Wasn't there anything better than me sniffing my little butter's butt!

Mommy's sister told her there is actually something called "Apple Butter". She even sent Mommy this photo. (I don't think Mommy will even attempt to try Apple Butter after this post!)
Have a Happy Apple Green Thursday Everyone!
From Lassie and my little butt-er Benjamin too!
Great green post! That's a really pretty shower curtain.
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
I love your Easter bunnies! How cute they are!
ReplyDeleteI love apple butter. It's yummy!
LOL. You guys are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI feel like having an apple now! : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour and beautiful pictures.
Nice pictures!! Very funny, apple butter after sniffing your butt-er.
ReplyDeleteGuys, your mum sure seems to be able to do things with duct tape! I'd like to have seen that water balloon and duct tape thingy.
ReplyDelete