
Lincoln the Great Dane is having a French Contest, we submitted a picture. There's still a few days to submit a photo if you haven't done so already. The deadline is March 25th, it was March 11th. Click the link on the sidebar to find out info.
We took our pictures at the end of February and narrowed it down to two of them. The photo below is NOT the photo we entered into the contest -- but it's similar.

"Livre" means "book" in French, we hope. We don't know any French!
Anyway, you will notice Mommy put "HER" book into this book collage. This is Mommy's "Puppy Paws" book from when she was a little kid. This was "HER" book. See, Mommy is the youngest of 3 kids, so she always had "Recycled" books, toys, and clothes growing up. Butt, this "Puppy Paws" book was a book given to Mommy brand new!!! It wasn't a hand-me-down book from her brother or sister. Mommy, spent hours looking at the cover of the book, she was always amazed by the dog on the cover of the book. Her favorite story in the book is about a girl named "Hope" who had a Hamburger and a St. Bernard Puppy. The Puppy ended up eating Hope's Hamburger after she dropped it! Yay for the Puppy!

Mommy isn't sure what that white/pink mark is on the cover by the dog's mouth. She thinks she tried to share her ice cream cone with the dog on the cover of the book when she was a little kid, but she doesn't remember for sure.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Lassiter Chase & Benjamin the Shelties
Hi Lassiter & Benji - that' a great 'French' picture!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story of your human with her Puppy Paws book!
SLobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Your Clifford book is the exact same one I had!!!!! I don't know why, but I get so excited when I see book from my childhood. Benji's Dog House looks very familiar, I must have taken that one out of the library. I'm pretty sure I had that Lassie book too!
ReplyDeleteLove your mom's very own book.
Love your choice of livres. I used to read the books about Clifford to the children in my classes. They are great books.
ReplyDelete