
Happy Grapple Day ( A combination color of Grape and Apple.) Our job was to find things with purple and green in them, or take a picture of like items purple and green and put them next to each other.

This assignment was hard! We searched hard in and around the house and only came up with this Hyacinth flower that is purple and has green leaves, butt, we don't think that really counts.

Mommy found these CD cases in the office that were purple and green.

Finally, Mommy was just about to give up looking for things purple and green when this FedEx truck literally pulls up in front of Mommy today.
Mommy was sure the "Fed" part of the logo looked purple when she snapped the picture, but the picture makes it look blue. So, Mommy researched the FedEx logo on the internet. Turns out, the "Fed" part of the logo is traditionally always purple and the "Ex" is different colors depending on its unit. In Mommy's case, she saw the "FedEx Ground" Truck - it's logo colors are purple and green. If anyone actually wants to read up about the different colors of the FedEx logo, I found an article here.... http://www.logoblog.org/fedex-logo.php
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Lassie and Benji
There grows hyacinths on your yard?! I love them! They are my best Christmas flowers. I've never seen them grow anywhere else but in a flower bot. Now I'm thinking if I could grow them on my yard someday. I love the smell!
ReplyDelete-Lilli-
The FedEx truck is just perfect! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Mitch
It's funny how life suddenly throws up the colours you want, in your case a FedEx van calls and I spotted a shrub!
ReplyDeleteOh, fed ex. I love it when they show up at my house! Now, I'm going to start checking out the "ex" factor on their trucks.
ReplyDeleteA FedEx truck, very cool find.
ReplyDeleteBenji, Beckett doesn't like plastic Frisbees either; all of his are fabric. We usually don't have trouble finding them but they tend to be expensive, not the stuffed one for indoors but the outdoor ones.
how perfect is that fed-ex...I would never of thought of that!
ReplyDeleteYour Mom is so creative!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.entirelypets.com/combatdisctoy.html
ReplyDeleteTry these Bamboo discs. We have three. Beckett loves them and I like them too because they are easy to carry around in a pocket of a jacket or jeans.
Perfect! Sometimes you look too hard and can't find what you need and then poof! There it is!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, those are some good grapple pics! Hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDelete