
Today, Benji and I tried our luck at some Sheltie Bowling!!! We make a great team!
Benji is also 7 months old today. Here are some photos of Benji at 7 months. (Oh and by the way, Benji finished his antibiodic medicine and still has that pigmentation spotting on his belly, so, I guess it's his freckles.)


Reading blogs on Mommy's niece's laptop.

Have a great day!
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties
Benji is really good at pushing the ball with his nose! I've always wanted to teach my dogs to "bowl". I think I have to go buy a bowling set. You guys made it look like so much fun! Benji even threw in a bit of gymnastics at the end, kinda like X-games bowling?
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with freckles. They are simply kisses from the sun!
It's funny seeing Oreo & Chewy on some one else computer! I feel like they kinda live inside mine.
ha ha – what a cute video! What a great idea for an indoor game on a rainy day! :-)
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the great Dane
I was worried that you two were going to be the bowling balls.... sheltie bowling, get it? What a relief to discover that it was just a phrase for some indoor fun times.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
I think Lassie has the whole bowling concept down, especially that time he went down there and deliberately knocked both pins down with his nose! And happy 7 mos birthday to Benji!!
ReplyDelete