Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NO TREE-TZ!!!

Mom-me wuldn't hellp me rite this posst 2-day.

She is madd @ me.

I Chase-d a Bun-ni Rabbbit in da yard this morn'in.

She yellllllled @ me and said Nooo w-hen I run af-ter it.

She got her wurk socks all wet frum the rain wheen she run af-ter me & Benji.

The neigh-bors dogs were barkk'in @ us.

Sum of the neigh-bors turn their lite's on 2.

The Bun-ni Rabbbit escaped unharmed!

She did-n't give me no tree-tz af-ter I Chase-d the Bun-ni Rabbbit.

How cum she did-n't yell at Benji -- she only yell @ me! She says I'm old-r.

Just sittin hear sulk-ing!

Lass-C


Pee S. - Don't noo howw Ludo puts upp wit those Bun-ni Rabbits in da house! Must drive him nuts!

9 comments:

  1. Bunnies are sort of like squirrels. They enjoy leading dogs on a merry chase!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about bunny rabbits? Mom is cool with chasing squirrels, mice, and just about any other outdoor creature, but see a bunny and it is a crime against all dogs to even want to sniff it??? She told us the Easter Bunny might get revenge if we go after it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get the bunny next time. For now, Oreo recommends snacking on the bunny poop in your yard. He says it is like pez for dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceilidh and Tucker actually scared a bunny to death once. But we had a litter of baby bunnies in a nest in the yard, we made sure no doggie got at them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and we added you guys to our dog blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, we are trying not to laugh but we can just picture your mom running out there after you wakin up all the neighbors. Yep, we gotta laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you two did a good job of chasing that bunny out of your yard! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lassie why did you chase after the bunny.The bunny did nothing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I guess you're supposed to know better, being older and all..but still..it was a BUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete