Sunday, March 11, 2012

MishMash Monday - Ball in the distance


Our green ball got stuck in the bush by the tree (if you call it a bush, it doesn't have leaves yet.) Mommy's niece was playing ball with us and the ball got stuck up in the bush. Mommy was too lazy to get off the deck to take a closer picture of the ball, I don't even know if you can see the ball in the picture. (If I didn't tell you there was a ball in the picture -- would you have known what this picture was supposed to be -- I don't think so!)


Here's another lazy picture from Mommy. Can you see us, we are in the back of the yard. Why didn't Mommy just get off the deck to get closer to us?


Finally, we just decided to run closer by the deck for Mommy's picture. I think Benji can fly sometimes!


Happy MishMash Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, now that is a BALL! I tried one of those with Oreo once, and he thought it was a scary monster. YOu too are very brave!

    I spent a lot of time on the deck yesterday too! Some days, you just need to lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We prefer the distant pictures. Mom is always trying to catch us close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw! You guys play with a ball that big? I think Katie would be scared of it. But then she's a scardy dog anyway.

    ReplyDelete