
Mommy made us out of Duct Tape. Mommy is so silly sometimes!


MishMash Photo - Mommy tried so hard to get us to pose behind our Duct Tape portraits, butt we didn't want to stay still for the camera!

This is a picture of Benji's portrait in progress. Mommy's niece didn't have the right color tape, so Mommy used a red/brown color. (PS. Don't mind Mommy's nephew's Thomas the Train tracks all over the floor, that really was some obstacle course for us to walk around.)
Those are AMAZING! YOu could make money with those!
ReplyDeleteThey are great! I've never heard of making portraits out of duct tape, and I'm amazed at how good they look.
ReplyDeleteYour Duct Tape portraits are gorgeous! Your mommy is so talented and creative too.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome job you did on those!! Very good!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Well here I thought duct tape only came in gray! That is so cool, they look just like you guys! How did your Mom ever think of this? She is very talented!
ReplyDeleteHow clever is that! I thought duct tape was only grey and to see it with colors...well I tell you, duct tape is mighty handy and now artistic!
ReplyDeleteVery creative use of duct tape!
ReplyDelete