
We were framed! Look what the aliens did to those paper towels when me and Benji were home alone! Grandma think we shredded those paper towels -- butt Mommy came thru the door and said -- let me guess, aliens again - am I right!

We made sure our faces were blurred out from these pictures in case we can join an alien witness protection program for dogs!
Have a great day!
Lassie & Benji
Yes, aliens again!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have aliens here too. They like the stuff that is the garbage cans in the bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteWe have gremlins. It's true. They come in and do horrible things and we just can't catch them. Some day the truth will be out there.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Those aliens come to our house too! Clearly, we have been invaded.
ReplyDeleteI'd say moving into the alien witness protection program might be a good plan!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - your house must be in the Direct Alient Flightpath Zone!! But your aliens must not be the slobbery type...I don't see any alien slime anywhere!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Excellent shredding job!
ReplyDeleteI see nothing.....I know nothing.....
ReplyDeleteI see nothing.....I know nothing.....
ReplyDeleteThose aliens need to learn how to hide the evidence.
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley