
I've been SMURF'd!!!
Mommy went to see the Smurf movie in 3D. Mommy is a Smurf fan, she grew up watching the Smurf cartoon on TV. Smurf's are mythical blue creatures that are 3 apples tall. They use the word "smurf" as part of their language. Mommy really liked the movie, she especially liked watching the scenes with the Evil Wizard and his cat. I'm surprised -- I thought Mommy was more of a dog person!

I look abso-smurfly ridiculous!
Mommy showed me the glasses she wore in the theater. She didn't make me wear them -- she just held them up so it looks like I am wearing them! Of course they only work in 3D in the movie theater -- but she kept hers. She is going to tape her Smurf Movie Ticket Stub to the glasses and add them to her small smurf collection.
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
Mommy went to see the Smurf movie in 3D. Mommy is a Smurf fan, she grew up watching the Smurf cartoon on TV. Smurf's are mythical blue creatures that are 3 apples tall. They use the word "smurf" as part of their language. Mommy really liked the movie, she especially liked watching the scenes with the Evil Wizard and his cat. I'm surprised -- I thought Mommy was more of a dog person!

I look abso-smurfly ridiculous!
Mommy showed me the glasses she wore in the theater. She didn't make me wear them -- she just held them up so it looks like I am wearing them! Of course they only work in 3D in the movie theater -- but she kept hers. She is going to tape her Smurf Movie Ticket Stub to the glasses and add them to her small smurf collection.
Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
Smurfs, eh? In 3D no less? What next?
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
mango
Your mom must be a Smurfette!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Oh yes. The Smurfs were at their height of popularity when my son was young. He loved them!
ReplyDeletePat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com
Mom's sister bought her a collection of the creatures when she was a kid even though she never watched the cartoon. All the nieces and nephews would drag them out of the closet and build Smurf villages. It seems like a good idea that the evil character has a cat as a companion. We wouldn't want the dog to be associated with such a bad guy.
ReplyDeleteI always liked grumpy smurf the best!
ReplyDeleteIf that were Penny, she would be racing around the house with a Smurf in her mouth!
ReplyDelete