My human Grandma is a little mad at me tonight. When my human Grandma and Mommy got home my Grandma said to my Mommy, "Here, throw this out." Mommy looked at it and it was a chewed up lid sitting on top of a mini water bottle. Mommy said to Grandma, "What's this?" She said, "Ask
YOUR Dog, I found my water bottle on the floor, and the chewed up cap next to it. "
So, since Grandma was mad about it, I went to hide under the table, so they don't try to blame me for the
alien invasion that must have happened at the house during the day when no one else was home. How else would a water bottle cap get chewed up?
So, instead of Mommy getting mad -- she was excited. She went to get the camera. She was excited to help me write this post all about it.
I don't understand humans!

Here is a picture of me hiding under the kitchen chair as Mommy took a picture of the Water Bottle the aliens must have chewed up!

Here is a picture proving there is food and water in my food bowls -- this proves I'm innocent and I wasn't thirsty.
Those aliens better not come again from outer space when I'm home alone and destroy things -- I'm innocent!
Geez. I sure hope those aliens go back to their own planet soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Lassiter Chase would say, "Anyway, it's only an old water bottle", not something important like one of my toys.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Mom was excited to document the invasion.
ReplyDeleteWe are often blamed for strange creatures in the house. Now that the mice are gone we blame the garter snakes.
Aliens have been known to perpetrate some strange and evil things. You'd better keep a sharp eye out for them!
ReplyDeletePat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com
It's ashame us pups catch the blame when we are so clearly NOT to blame! Maybe your Grandma did it herself, and was too embarassed to admit it.
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar