We had whitebread shaped like a number 5.
Mommys sister and family hung balloons by the chimney with care.
They got Benji a cake and dog cookies.
There was even some shaped like ice cream cones.
Benji even got a Pokemon card.
A very pawsome day! Thank you to Mommy and Mommy's sister and family!
Of course there has to be a picture of me eating one of the cookies, this is my blog. Lol
OMD OMD OMD HAPPY HAPPY 5th BIRFDAY... BENJI... WE can SEE that you had a MARVELOUS CELEBRATION of your SPECIAL DAY.
ReplyDeletePEE S... BE sure TO GO TO SEE ... MISS SARAH (MONA AND PRISSY AND ANGEL WEENIE'S MOM) POST THAT SHE JUST PUT UP.... YOU are in the SMILE BOX... Mini USlympics Winter Pawlympics... OH THE MEMORIES...
OMD, what a pawesome barkday celebration! Happy happy barkday, Benji!
ReplyDeleteHAPPEE 5th BARKDAY BENJI!!! - Oh I love that cake. You mean there wuz time fer your mom 2 take a pikchure B-4 u ate that cookie?
ReplyDeleteLady Shasta of Beaglebratz Manor
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Benji,xx Speedy
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday!!!! Have a super day with 87 hugs and kisses per minute!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome birthday! Happy number 5 Benji!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy 5th Gotcha day Benji...
ReplyDeleteI love the 5 made out of bread!!
Hugs madi your bfff
Super Happy Barkday Benji! You clearly got spoilt rotten and had a great time so I don't need to ask if you did!
ReplyDelete_Wiggles, Arran.
P.S. In case you don't see it, thank you for the kind words you all left for Ludo on our blog.
Happy Birthday Benji!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel
Happy Barkday Benji!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
PeeEss...I can out this on the Blogville Barkday Calendar if you like...and have words with our assistant if you already emailed us about it.
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Oh Benji
ReplyDeleteForget about the past, you can’t change it,
Forget about the future, you can’t predict it,
Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one!
Your cake looks lip smackin grand delicious.
Happy Birthday
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Happy birfday Benji! You had a wonderful pawty! We will be 5 on our next birfday BUTT mom says we need to slow down so maybe we won't cuz we aren't sure how that works. Pawty on pal!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Hey Benji!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great barkday! I bet that cake was delish and I can totally tell that the ice cream was yummy. Did you get to play with those balloons and make them pop? That would be great fun. Wishing you a wonderful barkday and a super year.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend
What a pawtastic celebration!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday Benji!!!!!!!!! xoxo DakotasDen
ReplyDeleteWow! A Pokemon card! Very special.
ReplyDeleteWell Happy Belated Birthday Benji! It looks like you had a blast! 5 is a very good age...old enough to know better, but young enough not to care!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Barkday Benji!!! Aren't those cookies good!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Benji. Somehow I lost your posting. Let's hope next year I do better.
ReplyDeleteBentley