April is Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month!
Our Blog friend OZ encouraged everyone to "Go Orange For Animals."
Here we are with our new Orange colored Bouncy Ball that looks like a Basket Ball. (It's not hard like a basketball, its a soft bouncy ball.)
We love to chase and play with our new orange bouncy ball. Here is a quick video of us BARKING and playing with our Orange Bouncy Basketball.
+
Go Orange For Animals!
Lassie and Benji

WOW you dogs really know how to make that ball travel. Don't put a hole in it or you will have a saucer. Go Orange!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Dat looks like one fun ball!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to show your support guys!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Great job!!! I went orange today!!!
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
Great work with that ball. Orange isn't a colour we have around our house....sigh...but we want to prevent cruelty to animals.
ReplyDeleteOh, hope you're on the soccer team with those ball skills.
Great ball control there!
ReplyDeleteAre you in the blogsville football team?
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Oh what a wonderful way to go orange with a ball and a barkfest... I barked with you immediately!
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
Oh, what a cool way to Go Orange!! I LOVE that Orange Bouncy Ball. It really does look like a basketball but when you watch the video, you can see how much lighter and bouncier it is! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOz
Wow, you two are good! I mean really good!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Benji is too funny! I love the way he pushes the ball far, far away, and then you go fetch it for him! He's got you trained so well.
ReplyDeleteBOL!!!! OMD, you guys ROCK!!! I had a big ball like that...I deaded it though...
ReplyDeleteI loves your yardie!! Oh, and I started barkin' along with you guys!! BOL
Kisses,
Ruby ♥