Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Bread


We were all so busy with Easter preparations.  

The picture above is us laying butt to butt after the Easter company left.


Mommy helped bake the Easter Bread (paska) with Grandma and Mommy's sister.  Can u tell which special shapes Mommy made- thats right- she made dog shapes out of the dough.  Silly Mommy. 

 Oh, and silly Mommy also made snowflakes on some of the bread - one of them is pictured above the dog breads.  Because the theme of her niece's birthday party on Easter was the movie "Frozen." (She added blue and white Easter Sprinkles to the Snowflake breads- the blue sprinkles are chicks and the white sprinkles are bunnies.)

The breads have raisens in it, so us dogs have to be careful not to eat the raisens.

15 comments:

  1. I love the paska dogs, what a fabulous idea! my mom said uhoh! as she read your post... because she bought a paska and we forgot to eat it .... hope we will re-celebrate
    easter now and I get another easter basket :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD OMD we think they are ALL beautiful... WE LOVE the Doggy ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog ones, but the snowflake one is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those treats look good. Easter company can be very exhausting
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think Frozen was the theme for lots up Easters up north....bwahaahaa!

    That bread looks so good. We can almost smell it down here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat bread looks tasty! And so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bread looks soooo good!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD...They all look so delish!! We just love the dog shapes!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful! I really love the dog shaped ones. I bet they would be a popular seller in bakeries.

    Hope you had a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey pals! I've been meaning to reach out to you after you left that comment on my Blogger Tips and Tricks post about your photos. I was going to email you but I do not have your email address. :-O Can you email me at info at oztheterrier dot com so I can answer your questions? Thanks! And oh yum! We love Easter bread!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frozen Lives! Oh how the children love Frozen. That must have made your niece so excited to see those buns. Yep Rockin Wills is hosting mile 16 in the Mayorz Marathon and I can say one of you is making great time in the race.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pawsome news. Cant wait to see mile 16. Hope a bowling ball is not involved. Lol.

      Delete
  12. I knew it, I should have been over at your place at Easter time. Oh, I can smells all that bread from here.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete