Make sure to catch all the action starting on Stanley and Murphy's blog tomorrow morning at http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/
We have been busy preparing fur our run.
Lassie is #17.
Benji is #18.
This kinda reminds of us the "Sound of Music" Song... 16 going on 17 ...when the Rolf sings the guy part about him being older 17 going on 18.
I, Lassiter, am older than Benji, and totally taking the song out of context ....
Lassie (#17) says to Benji some words of advice to help him train fur the Marathon
"You need someone older and wiser
Telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I'll take care of you"
![]() |
| Lassiter (Lassie) |
![]() |
| Benjamin (Benji) |


Hey Benji and Lassie...you two look ready to compete! Remember pace yourselves, stay hydrated (at my watering holes) and have fun
ReplyDeleteHugs madi your bffff
Have a fabulous Friday and we will be there..
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Oh I'll be there, at the puppicino stop!
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
good luck guys = we will be cheering from the sidelines
ReplyDeleteSee you there!
ReplyDeleteWe are number 5 and 6. See you there!
ReplyDeleteOK...we will be looking for you at Mile 12 at the BP pawty Shack for some donuts......Da Sus says get your fast on cause she is gonna be flying low and fast!
ReplyDeleteBites
Carb load tonight!!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
and together you are the number one and the number 87... bet that's a sign of good luck :o)
ReplyDeleteeasy rider
Good luck boys!
ReplyDeleteThe music from 'The Sound of Music' was ringing in my ears as I read those lyrics Lassie sang.
ReplyDelete