Sunday, November 16, 2014

Those aliens better stop messing up my yard!

 
Look at this big mess in the yard.  The leaves keep multiplying like crazy!
I, Lassie, totally think aliens are to blame for these multiplying leaves taking over MY yard.

Someone has got a lot of cleaning to do!

Oh my dog, I don't know if you can see it, but one of the leaves attacked Benji and is stuck to his chest furs.  Those aliens are gonna pay fur this mess they made with the leaves!
 
 
Speaking of Benji, in our last post, Benji debated on whether or not to jump on the chair.
 
 
Of course Benji jumped on the chair!  We totally liked everyones comments!   And don't worry, Benji is a pawfessional athlete when it comes to this chair.  It's like his own merry-go-round. 
 
I, Lassie, on the other paw, am not crazy enough to jump on a chair that spins! 


We think Benji might get his crazy chair spinning talent from our Mommy.  When she was a child she loved a toy called the "Sit and spin",  guess we should have googled it to find a picture of it.   It was basically a plastic circle and a plastic steering wheel and ages ago when Mommy was a kid she sat on the base and spun herself around in a circle. 

Have a great week everyone!

Lassie and Benji

19 comments:

  1. Aliens...definitely aliens...or maybe squirrels???
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My momma luved to spin and spin too - she can spin forever and not get dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we don't have Autumn leaves, but we get lots of stuffs stuck in our furs. SHE always says HBO words when trying to get them untangled. We don't like it either.

    SHE remembers those spinning things....not that SHE had one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the sit n spin!


    Thats a whole lot of leaves.....ugh. I think we have one more weekend of leaf clean up. Cant wait to be done with that already. I had to give Chewy a major hair cut (hack job really) to keep the leaves from sticking to his whole body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luffs a good crunch in the leafs although Dad doesn't seem to enjoy me doing it !
    Not that I'm even allowed that little pleasure at the moment, pah !
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. we guess that is the one advantage of not having many tree.....no leaves to clean up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leaves Grab onto our Furs... do they do that to YOURS, too?
    Our dad runs the John the Deers over Our leaves...
    Nice Chair sitting Benji.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love the leaves, but discovered they have hidden perils like mud baths.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Dog, how dare they!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you got an alien broom to go wiv those leaves ?
    It has been known that alien's come in the night to blow them all away down here. Either that or fairies. Luvs guys.
    Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be a big bad wind alien blowing all those leaves around
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. that aliens were here too. The giant leave pile I made with my mom was completely distributed over my whole back yard again the next morning... how mean! Benji you are a brave dog, I wouldn't enter a spinning chair... wait, that's like having your own merr-go.round, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alien fur and spinning chair talents? We always knew you were super dogs! Our leaves have now been covered in a very thick snow dust so now we are not only leafy but covered in snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lassie and Benji!
    Wow, my yard looked like that too....now it's just snowy! BOL Thanks bunches for noticing my 800th calendar post. You guys are pawesome pals.
    BTW: If I jumped on a spinning chair I'd bust my butt fur sure. BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, those leaf aliens have been hard at work …they hit our yard, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aliens were in our yard too. But now they are all covered up by snow monsters. It's a scary world. I would have thrown up if I had a sit and spin as a kid. Pretty sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that explains all the leaves. Now we see!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Lassie & Benji!
    I wanted to stop by and wish you a happy Thanks Blogville Day tomorrow! :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by Chase's blog! It's always good to see other sheltie blogs!

    We really enjoyed looking at your blog as well :)

    www.chasethesheltie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete