They totally got it wrong it rained heavy ALL DAY LONG and it was very windy.
Mommy said it was raining cats and dogs.
We were on high alert when Mommy said that!
Here are the 2 pictures she snapped at the right moments when she said "Cat" and "Dog".
![]() |
| Did Mommy say cat! Where! In the yard! |
![]() |
| Mommy said dog! Are you teasing us, Mommy! We don't see/hear any cats or dogs. |


Yes we also had hard rain with strong winds. We would not go out in it. Mom put our coats on but then she put her coat on and pulled us out the door. Just to show her we would not go pee or poop. Got her really wet then we did our thing. If you are going to send a Scottie out in that kind of weather then you are going to have to go also.
ReplyDeleteBentley
HEY it was the SAME WAY on Our Hill Saturday... BUTT they said SNOW fur us...and we did NOT get that... for which we are eternally grateful.
ReplyDeleteYour mommy must have been trying to keep you busy looking for the raining cats and dogs - bet you never did find them!
ReplyDeleteYou must be getting our rain. We may have a chance tomorrow, but today should be hot and dry again. We certainly don't want any cats to rain down, but just a gentle rain would be nice.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's too weird! Here in my territory they said Jack Frost was visiting, but I didn't see him. Very strange. I think the peeps are pulling our leashes. BOL
ReplyDeleteGrr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commissioner
Well, if it was raining cats, maybe send them our way to take care of all the mice in our basement!
ReplyDeleteI bet the weather is gorgeous today! Seems like its crappy on the weekends, and then when we have to go back to work, its nice again. SO annoying!
We had rain and snow flakes here yesterday. But the snow only stuck in the hills
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel
Don't you just hate when the Mama says C-A-T and there isn't one in sight?
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
It are sposed to be a rainapalooza here tomorrow - I'll have to be on da lookout for dogs and cats.
ReplyDeleteWe must have had some of your rain here as well 'cos when I went out for walkies I got very muddy furry slippers and had to have a very undignified dunk in the sink to wash them when I got home !
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
hahaha, yes, I always search the cat when it rains, butt by now I never saw one...proabably they are hidden under umbrellas :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's raining here too, but it was very nice to us and didn't start until AFTER our morning walk. How's that for considerate!
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL BENJI AND LASSIE MOM'S CAN BE SO FUNNY SOMETIMES.
ReplyDeleteWORD OF WARNING THOUGH SHOULD YOU SEE IT RAINING CATS...RUN...BEING WET MAKES A CAT MAD AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THEIR PATH
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
you sound like me. I LOVE saying certain words to get Dakota going lol. We are about to have some pretty big rain here soon ourselves!
ReplyDelete