Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thank Blogville Day

We are posting a little early, butt we wanted to make sure we wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Thank Blogville Day.

We thank Blogville fur being there fur us and fur Mommy.  We turn to Blogville countless times when we need a smile!  We love Blogville fur writing us kind and fun comments!  We don't have many followers, butt you know what they say --- it's quality, not quantity that matters.  We love our Blogville friends, you've been with us thru thick and thin, and we wouldn't trade you guys fur 87 million cookies!

Now, as you know we are Blogville's Dogtors. (Lassie is Dogtor and Benji is EMT/Ambulance Driver.)  We completed a full year term as of November 22nd!  Woo Hoo!   And we signed on fur another year of Blogville Dogtor adventures. 

Look at my plaque hanging in the Blogville Ambulance.  I am so thankful Blogville nominated me as "Blogville's Top Dogtor of the Year."  (Maybe because I'm Blogville's only Dogtor.)


Every month I, Dr. Lassiter, was chosen Blogville's Top Dogtor!  I am so honored!

As you know in the past year we Spiffed up the Blogville Ambulance, we pawticipated in a Parade, and we wrote a couple of Dogtor Journals and today... we are sharing our newest issue of the Dogtor Journal with you.

Our newest issue of the Dogtor Journal has "Happy Thank Blogville" theme written all over it.

The subject of our Journal is...."You Make Me Smile".


This is what the Journal says...


You Make Me Smile
 
It’s us Dogtor’s One Year Anniversary of serving Blogville. To celebrate, I, Dogtor Lassiter went to a convention at the Vets office.  I learned about teeth at the convention.  I learned you need to take care of your teeth so you have a nice smile!



Dogtor Journal #3 - You Make Me Smile, Take care of your teeth!
 
Blurry picture of a Dog's Teeth Chart hanging on the wall at the "Convention."
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 
 
Dogtor Lassie and EMT Benji
 
 
 
P.S.  Here are the other 2 Journals in case you want to look at them again.
Dogtor Journal #2 - Poop Bag/Flashlight Combo.  So your humans can scoop the poop in the dark.
Dogtor Journal #1 - Sticky Tape Lint Roller thing to get hair off clothes.
 
 

18 comments:

  1. you are best (if the only one) best dogtor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for being our furiends
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always give us smiles. And today is no exception! Have a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys...thank you for coming along on this wide ride called Blogville...we are glad you are a furpal and Doctor/EMT...get ready for a really exciting year in the BPD....Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! :) Keep up the good work as dogtor and EMD ;)

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would like a dogtor just like you! We are thankful for good friends like you!
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Dip Elliot and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving.
    I am very thankful to have met such a great Dogtor
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving! We love you guys, and you always make us giggle!

    Have a super Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving guys. Thanks for always reminding us not to forget about the Christmas card exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving guys.
    Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogville is a great place and with two such fabulous dogtors we all are in best hands. And next time I send my dad to you instead to that hospital-thingy, that's for sure. Have a good Thanksgiving-Weekend :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope you had a wonderful holiday guys! Katie spent it at the kennel. I'm sure she'll tell you about it later. Probably not as fun as what you did over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't ask for a better Dogtur! We hope you had a wonderful and yummy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're totally Blogville's top doc! I'm thankful for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey guys! we saw your comment today. We would love to get a Christmas card from you and you can send it any way you want. we did not specify email only. Ours won't go out till Monday next week - we hope!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Dogtor, I really liked the tips for going potty after dark!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Lassie and Benji!! We have added ourselves to your followers!!
    We love finding out what you have been doing
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Top Doc well maybe I should have called you up for my Lee.
    My person got home Wednesday and I stuck myself to her with that Gorilla Glue I talked about in a post. My body has to be touching her body at all times. She is not getting away. Thank you for coming back to my blog and leaving comments and we got your Christmas Card today. It meant so much to us to know people we thinking about us..
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete