Anyway, Mommy saw a Halloween Decoration as part of Bacon's 31 Days of Spook that she just had to try. (Halloween Decoration Post)
She used an empty milk container and drew on it to look like a ghost....
Then she added a nose...
Then some ears...
Then some whiskers?
She ended up making a scaredy cat ghost! (She even drew a striped tail on the back!)
Benji and I want nothing to do with this ghost cat.
It is banished outside and is sitting on the outdoor night light that lights up our walkway. (She cut out the bottom of the milk container to slide it over the outdoor light.)
I bet that Scaredy Cat will frighten the two-legged Trick or Treaters away!
Hope you aren't too scared of the Scaredy Cat Ghost!
Lassie and Benji
P.S. Mommy gets so excited to see it light up at night on those solar lights. She is a big kid at heart!
P.P.S. Can you believe Grandma said Mommy should make another one for the other light! Are you serious Grandma!


Those masks scare us
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Scary!!
ReplyDeletethat is such a clever idea :)
ReplyDeleteThat is scary but as Reilly and Denny say...very clever!
ReplyDeleteCute decorashun!
ReplyDeleteEEK! That IS skeery.
ReplyDeleteThat is very scary...Grrrrrr!
ReplyDeleteWyatt
That's cool! :D
ReplyDelete-Lilli-
BOL funny and that will scare the local cats away for sure. Have a fabulous Friday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
What a great idea! I love it! I bet the trick or treaters will love it too! Or maybe it will scare them all away and you can keep the treats for yourself!
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cool idea and it looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
THat is very cool! Nice idea. Hope the neighborhood kiddies like it next week!
ReplyDeleteOMP! That is great - nice touch with the extras my friends. Ya'll rock! XOXO - Bacon
ReplyDeletewhat a clever Mom! Arran would hate it, he chases the cats out of our garden.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh that is a scaredy cat for sure.
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL tracking Sarge's Squad Car...that is too funny. You might need a raft...just sayin'
Hugs madi your bfff
that's just fabulous! and I still have your story in my mind. I sometimes ponder what I had done when such things happen while I'm alone at home :o)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very scary Scaredy Cat!
ReplyDeleteHappy Howloween!
Waggies,
Braeden, Seth and Riley
She needs to make a scaredy dog to go with the scaredy cat!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll join us for NaNoWoofMo, we could use some writers to help us tell our story :D
It was raining cats and dogs here the other day but we didn't see one
ReplyDeleteSnorts,
Lily & Edward