Thursday, November 7, 2013

Guess who is 4?


Can you guess who is 4? 

It's not me, Benji, Mommy or Grandma...

I will give you some hints.



 
She takes us places. (Note, this picture is a mirror image -- a rear view mirror image.)

 
Bugs seem to like her -- in particular a Praying Mantis. (That's a picture of the butt end of the Praying Mantis climbing on the Birthday Girl.)

A week ago on Halloween, Mommy's brother took some of Mommy's Easter music out of the Birthday Girl's Trunk and scooped up the Praying Mantis and put the Praying Mantis on a nearby bush.  (How appropriate to use Church Music to relocate a Praying Mantis!)

BTW, Do you see the shirt Mommy's brother was wearing for Halloween?


 
This is who Mommy's Brother dressed up like for Halloween -- Charlie Brown! 

 
Here is the last hint on the Birthday Girl... this is a picture of me (Lassie) with the Birthday Girl's Party Hat this morning.


Yep, you guessed it!  It's Smurfette the Car's 4th Birthday today.  (She loves that Pawty hat!)


Smurfette Key Chain
 
Happy 4th Birthday Smurfette the Car!


Lassie & Benji

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the Smurfette. I hope she will be travelling just as well on her 14th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe in honor of her birthday you should see how many shelties can be piled in the car?

    Happy birthday Smurfette! (OK, I think that is the first time I've wished a car a happy birthday. Strangely, it seemed completely normal to do so).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♫ Happy BIRFDAY to Smurfette ♫ I hope she gets a nice Baff and Wax and sweep out.. and some HIGH Octane Gas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are too funny! Happy birthday to I think, the car?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Smurfette! Many good wisher from our Elephant skater too and he asks if she is still single?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Smurfette! Hope she got some high octane for a treat.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, a big happy woofy birthday to smurfette! I'm sure you have many great adventures to come with her!
    Wow, I've never seen a praying mantis before, that's amazing!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday smurfette!

    Hope you guys will join us for NaNo. We still need 15 writers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious! Happy Belated Birthday Smurfette! We hope she had a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smurfette is four years old but how many miles does she have? I bet a few trips through the car wash would really give a glow to her grill.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lassie & Benji - happy birthday to your car machine! And I just wanted to say thank you again for your great idea of using a bookplate for us to do "signed/pawtographed" copies! (We've just blogged about it) Hsin-Yi has found a company in the US and she's sent them the picture of my paw print now - so hopefully, we'll have have our custom-made bookplates with a genuine Honey paw print soon - all thanks to you! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're gonna tell Mommy to give us an extra bone tonight in honor of Smurfette's birthday!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete