Sunday, November 24, 2013

"The Dogtors" of Blogville





Did you hear the news....

We applied to Blogville's Police Department, and got the job!  We are Blogville's newest Dogtors (doctors.)

We have zero medical knowledge, no medical education, no medical experience, butt we are handsome -- so that made us totally qualified to be Blogville's Newest Medical Team.

I am Dr. Lassiter (Dr. Lassie) and Benji is the EMT/Ambulance Driver his name is (EMT Benji).


You can totally read our profile on Officer Sidebites blog.

http://susieandsidebite.blogspot.com/2013/11/bfd-good-news-part-4.html


We are hoping to put out a quarterly "Dogtor Journal" with some fun "medical advice". And we are hoping to "Pimp" Up Blogville's Ambulance (as in the show "Pimp My Ride.)

 After all if we are gonna be cruising around in the Ambulance, we need it to be the most pawsome Ambulance ever.   We were thinking of putting some kind of 87" flatscreen or plasma tv in it.   Or how about a mini-fridge. We will need lots of suggestions on how to pimp up our ride.



We will blog more about all that stuff in an upcoming post.

We are honored to be Blogvilles furst Dogtors.


Dr. Lassie and EMT Benji

10 comments:

  1. I think you guys will do great in your new jobs! I don't trust doctors who don't have a sense of humor.

    Can't wait to see the pimped up ambulance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you qualify. What injured animal wouldn't feel better seeing your handsome faces looking down at them....

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that are the best qualifications ever. But after all what's a better treatment than to get a sheltie-smile? I'm glad you got the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cool. Congrats to Dr. Lassie and EMT Benji!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is great news. So glad to have you both taking care of us all! We want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Piggy kisses your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well congrats on being the Dogster of Blogville.
    You asked about Google+ in your comment on my blog.
    Linking your blog to your Google+ profile makes it easier to share content with your circles and the public, and grow your audience they say. .
    Switching is completely optional - you may continue using your Blogger profile on your Blogger blog.
    I actually have a Google+ profile, but they are refusing to let me use my site name.
    I don't want to switch to Google+. I just want to comment on the ones who only have Google+.like Milo. In order to do that I have to get them to recognize my site name. They have very strange name rules,
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a bacon dispenser is necessary for an ambulance. You never know when some poor pup or kitty will have a severe bacon emergency.

    I know you'll both do great jobs!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be wild and crazy Dogtors! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the jobs! Blogville will be safer now thanks to you! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete