So, this morning Mommy starting looking thru her cell phone photos and found a bunch of our older adventures that she never helped us share with you guys.
In no particular order....
1. Bark Less = Grandma says I (Lassie) bark too much. So, in attempt to please Grandma, Mommy bought us some new treats called "Wag More, Bark Less". Mommy fed me the cookies that said "Bark Less" but it didn't seem to help me with my barking addiction.
These treats were pawsome!
---------------------------------------------
2. Bowling in a real Bowling Alley. = Flat Lassie and Benji went to a real bowling alley for a birthday party. We ate pizza and everything. Mommy had them type in "L.B." for us since she wasn't sure if "Lassiter Chase and Benjamin" would fit on one line on the score board.
Here is a picture of our first "Strike" in was in the 3rd frame or whatever it's called. The "Strike" is a big letter "X" on the scoreboard. A "Strike" is when you knock down all the pins.
Our final score for our Bowling was 107. We got 3 "Strikes" in our entire game. Versus the people who played on our lane, we came in second place. We thought that was pawsome considering we don't have thumbs. (We used the bowling ramp for a first couple of our throws, it was an interesting adventure alright!)
-------------------------------------------
3. Flat Lassie and Benji in a Tropical Forest and Underwater Adventure
Those birds were kinda quiet for birds. Not a peep out of them.
I think all these fish had huge teeth. Do you see us in that Monster green fish's mouth. Is that a piranha!
A close up of us in the piranha's mouth. Don't worry, we got out of there in one piece!
---------------------------
4. Vegetable Display
Mommy had to bring vegetables to a pawty. The only reason we are posting these pictures of the vegetable tray is to protest!!! Mommy made an aluminum foil elephant in like 3 minutes for the vegetable display. Why on earth didn't Mommy have us contact aluminum foil SUPER SHELTIE for the display. I think Super Sheltie would have looked better in the display than the elephant! (in case you can't tell, the elephant is facing to the left holding his trunk in the air.)
Oh, I almost forgot to say. Mommy made those carrot heart shapes because she remembered Big Honey Dog did a blog post once about a meal at a fancy restaurant. And Mommy remembered Honey's meal head heart shaped carrot slices on it. Mommy thought that was so fancy, so she attempted to make them, and she put the hearts on a stick and it turned out ok.
The spiral carrots were made from a carrot spiral tool.
The Celery Fans are just made by slicing a piece of celery and sticking it in ice water overnight in the refrigerator.
The cucumbers have little ridges on them. Mommy just took a fork and pressed real hard along the skin of the cumber to make lines. Then she sliced them.
Mommy has a crinkle cutter tool, so she sliced the carrots with that. Butt apparently you can buy crinkle cut carrots in the supermarket.
If Mommy makes another vegetable display (with Super Sheltie instead of another aluminum foil animal)-- she will try to use broccoli for the tree tops instead of the celery leaves. The celery leaves kinda wilted after a while. Butt I guess that's how you learn.
--------------------------------------
That was an exhausting blog post.
I still have a couple more adventures to tell you about from last week including a real live circus and our cousin dog's sleepover pawty. I hope to post about that real soon.
Lassie and Benji
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
OMG do I ever need those "bark less" treats for Dakota...but....you said they didn't work? Hmmmmm.......
ReplyDeleteThose treats are a genius idea! Shame they don't work...Dina could really use them!
ReplyDeleteWHat beautiful veggies! I bet the party guests were very impressed.
ReplyDeleteThose wag more bark less treats are made by the buddy biscuit people! If only they really did make shelties bark less. I think they have the opposite effect in our house.
I have nominated you for the Versatile Award- check out my blog to collect.
ReplyDeleteWe agree - why not a foil sheltie????? Bark-less- cookies bawwaa bawaahhh - mom taught us to bark please for a cookie - so we KNOW they wouldn't work for us.
ReplyDeleteWe think you 'bark less' while you're EATING the snacks!
ReplyDeleteYou have lots of adventures--while flat.
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
WAIT A MINUTE! You guys went bowling?!! How awesome is that! I can't wait to read about your sleep over party either. Veggie platter looks awesome Mom!
ReplyDeleteYour mum sure made those healthy foods look inviting.
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried those bark less biscuits and would love to try them out. Yum yum!!!
ReplyDelete~Eva
We are suddenly a bit hungry
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Wow! Lots of cool stuff in this post but I have to agree that the foil should have been a Sheltie! What ever were you thinking!!? ;) I am so blown away by the tray! Wow! Pretty darn impressive!
ReplyDeleteWow! You guys go to the best places!
ReplyDelete