Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - TreeRat

 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. He looks like he's going to bust a move in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he NEEDS to be chased to us!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get him...after him.....what you waiting for....there's a tree rat just waiting to be chased

    ReplyDelete
  4. That treerat is just waiting for you! The tease :-)

    Piggy kisses,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love squirrels! I do NOT think they are "tree rats" shame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tree rats are always teasing us. We need get traps and ship the off. They are lucky they are so cute
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our squirrels are black, sometimes grey. Beckett and Keltic love to chase them out of the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yowsa! That tree rat is HUGE!!! Steer clear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, come on...over here in Australia we would call that the cutest thing in the world! We have to travel thousands of miles to even see one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks enormous! Better watch out!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    P.S. We have a visiting dog this week. Our son is on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did it ~ I did it ~ last week I waited and waited ~ then he came down ~ he zigged ~ I zagged ~ around the tree we went ~ in the end I got tail. I got a tree rats tail yes indeedy it's true.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week
    Sweet William the Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I came to say hello as I saw you were featured today. Mum actually loves the squirrels and loves seeing there antics.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've got those critters here, too. Peep thinks they're cute. I think they're dinner! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photo's of the squirrels but you guys are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good description that: TreeRat! They make me go crazy!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete