We want to welcome any new bloggers who are visiting our blog. My name is Lassiter Chase, I am the voice of the blog and I have a little brother named Benjamin. (Our nicknames are Lassie and Benji.)
We wanted to do a special blog post since we are featured, Mommy had all these plans yesterday at creating a video... and then she remembered she had to get me to finish filing her income taxes before the April 15th deadline. I told Mommy, "What's more important -- filing income taxes or helping me write a special blog post!"
So, anyway in an attempt at doing both a special blog post and filing taxes on time... we present to you a photo version of....
Snow White the Sheltie & the Aliens
I hope you don't mind our blurry pictures. (We got some bonus treats from Mommy during some of the scenes, so, some pictures are blurry.)
(Act 1)
Our Play begins in Queen Lassie McQueen's Castle. (I am the actor playing the part of Queen Lassie McQueen.) Do you see the Lightning McQueen Chair, I mean Throne, and the Burger King Crown above the mirror?
Queen Lassie McQueen is "A Spoiled Sheltie" Queen who says ... "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the most pawsome Sheltie of them all."
The Mirror says... "Your Royal Majesty, I can't not tell a lie, your younger sibling Benji Snow White who has both front legs the color of snow...is just as pawsome as you."
(Act 2)
Queen Lassie McQueen was a bit upset hearing that Benji Snow White the Sheltie was just as pawsome as the Queen. Queen Lassie McQueen sent the evil Alien to take Benji Snow White out of the Kingdom.
(Act 3)
Benji Snow White was having a fun time away from the castle. Benji Snow White said, "Oh dog, a Road Trip!!! What dog's don't like car rides! Riding in car's is FUN!"
(Act 4)
Benji Snow White played with an apple stuffie while on the Road Trip -- and said, "This Apple is Pawsome." Then, Benji Snow White went back to Queen Lassie McQueen's Castle and They Lived Happily Ever After.
The End
Hope you enjoyed our version of Snow White the Sheltie!
Thanks for stopping by our blog today. And thanks for being such great blog friends!
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin (Lassie and Benji)
My Close-Up Picture.
(Don't worry, I think my brother Benji is Pawsome too. I wouldn't never banish him from MY kingdom. )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You're both pawsome!
ReplyDeletewe saw you over on Pet Blogs United and loved it!
ReplyDeleteWe love happy endings! Yay! We're heading over to PBU now.
ReplyDeleteXXXOOODaisy, Bella & Roxy
Hey there guys! We saw you over at PBU too! Great to see you there. Hope your Momma gets her taxes done on time!
ReplyDeleteGreat story! We loved featuring you on Pet Blogs United.
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Cute story! We just signed up to join you after reading about you at Pet Blogs United. Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteMax and Max's Ma
www.bestpupintheworld.blogspot.com
Very entertaining, BOL
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
It looks like your aliens have been interbreeding with croc shoes!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on your article and hope you make some great new friends!
ReplyDeletePiggy kisses,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig
Congratulations! We are going to visit it right after this.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a great article!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love reading about our friends on PBU : )
xo,
Katie & Glogirly
Awesome production of Snow White, why I am sure it merits an Oscar.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured at PBU.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is nice to know you remembered my game at the circus.
Sweet William The Scot