Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Snow Ball Toss on Monday March 25





 
Watch a video of us doing ghetto jump in the snow with Mommy's niece. Mommy niece also throws snowballs at Mommy. http://youtu.be/ZjGvi12ADAI
 
 
 


Lasse and Benji

13 comments:

  1. You guys sure know how to have fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks like so much fun!

    Piggy kisses,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't tell who is more excited about the snow. You guys or the human....BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Love that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come to play with you guys!

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had gotten some snow too! So much fun, right!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure looks like you had fun with the snow! I hope ours is melting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like soooooooo much fun! Wish I could come and play with you both!! Your Mom is soooooooo silly!!!!
    Your bark is much DEEPER than mine!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love to play in the snow one day. It sure looks like fun
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are so silly! I wanna come over and play. They are really good at catching snow balls - I'm impressed.

    Your laugh is contagious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are so cute it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! That looked so much fun! Wish I was with you guys!
    The pics were great!
    Have a very happy easter!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you guys are still all excited about snow, me when I see it out the door I just want to back up and stay inside. Keep having fun.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute snow pictures!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete