Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Poem to our Silly Mommy

We wrote Mommy a Poem for Valentines Day...

Some Dog Treat Bags are Red,
Some Dog Treat Bags are Blue,
You are the silliest Mommy ever,
And that's why we love you.

Happy Valentines Day
From Lassiter Chase and Benjamin


Here is a video of Mommy being silly waiting for her car "Smurfette" 2 hour oil change with Mommy's niece over the weekend.  Mommy mentions that I scratched her in the video.  The reason why I scratched her was because there was snow outside on Saturday and she only let me go outside to play in the snow 87 times that morning, and I wanted to go outside again.  Don't worry bloggers, my paw and my toenails are fine after scratching Mommy's super dry skin.  (It was like sandpaper!)  Anyway, hope you enjoy our Mommy being Silly in the video.

http://youtu.be/0IO9pCETzXA




Happy Valentines Day!

P.S. The Blogville Circus starts tomorrow.  I hope we do our Mommy proud and we are the silliest clowns ever at the Circus.

9 comments:

  1. Got to love the static in winter. Happy valentines day you guys. Ps ....we think there was really an alien inside that cup pushing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat was really cool!

    Silly moms are the best! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very sweet poem! My momma told me this morning that I'm the pawfect boyfriend, and I know yours feels the same about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you two and to your Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you DO have a silly Mommy! My Mom LOVED this! Now you gave her an idea as to what to do the next time she is waiting for an oil change! Your Mommy is so much fun!
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE says waiting for your car is boring, so SHE takes a book. But static on a cup is good, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a great poet
    And don't we know it!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's a little late! Silly moms rule!

    ReplyDelete