Sunday, February 10, 2013

Benji's 1st Card Trick

Benji did his first card trick for Mommy.   Mommy was feeling old last week after her birthday, so she pulled out that deck of cards that has that "old maid" card in it. (At least our mommy has a sense of humor - she says the "old maid" is her.)

I knew what Mommy was up to, so I didn't participate when Mommy said "pick a card", I even shook my head "no" if you watch in the video. (I don't think our mommy is THAT old yet!)


Benji however, fell for the trick!  This was the first time he ever "picked a card" for Mommy.  Mommy was so happy!


Mommy ended up doing a very long and boring card trick with the card Benji selected.  You don't have to watch the entire video.  Just watch like the first 40 seconds of the video.  Then listen to the magic word at the end of the video. (We kinda fell asleep watching the card trick!)




http://youtu.be/KMlLgr-Coko

Have a great week!

Lassie and Benji

10 comments:

  1. Oh boys, you sure have to put up with a lot of silliness in your house. Lassie, I'm not surprised that you have to resort to taking out your frustration by gnawing on your bed. You are a couple of very patient pups.

    Benji, very impressive card picking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our computer is being a royal PAIN, so we couldn't watch the video..other than the first few seconds. But we could see what was happening...card stuck way out there....wouldn't be at all surprised if it didn't have peanut butter smeared on the underside....just sayin'. Humans and their entertainment!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, happy happy birthday to your Momma! We missed that! I think maybe she's been cooped up inside too long??? Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My momma is old as the pyramids. You are like a magician
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to the sensitive word of AGE, my mom always thinks she is 28 but I have to tell you that it should be 28+++++++++++++++ if you get what I mean. She needs all the supplements and exercise to keep her 28+++++++++++++++.

    Benji sure made your momma happy, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember having a set of those cards along time ago......guess that make me an old maid too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great trick. (Not just the card trick, but the-dog-picking-the-card trick.) How did you teach it? Was it the smearing with peanut butter, like scotsmad suggested? I thought it was great that Benji actually pulled it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benji, great work! You sure are smart. Happy Birthday to your Momma!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sound of your Mom's voice at the beginning was just too funny! I was laughing and laughing!! I didn't hear it but I saw the magic words at the end! LassieBenji!

    ReplyDelete