Do you know, Mommy's sister got on the naughty list on account of us! Mommy kinda didn't sign us up for the Blogville Christmas Card exchange because it all happened around the time that tree branch fell on Mommy's car and Mommy was too stressy to think about Christmas.
We've been reading all of our friends blogs and noticed how many Christmas cards you all got, and we are so jealous!!!!
We've been signing our names on all the cards that Mommy sends to neighbors, family and friends.
And nobody addressed any Christmas card to "Lassie and Benji too".
We were so upset.
Then Mommy's sister's card came -- we thought surely she would have included our names along with Mommy and Grandma -- but noooo she didn't.
Mommy kinda told her sister about how upset us dogs were and she said ... "Oh, for beepity beep sake, give me the beep'n card back and I'll add their names on it." (You are going to have to pardon Mommy's sister's "potty mouth", we had to "beep" out the inappropriate words.)
So, naturally Santa overheard Mommy's sister's potty mouth and she got on the Naughty List.
None of this would have happened if Mommy would have just signed us up for the Christmas Card exchange in the first place. (I guess Mommy might be on the Naughty List now too, since she got her sister in trouble with Santa and all.)
Here's some of our Holiday Photos...
![]() |
| We are eating my birthday bully sticks in this picture! |
Here is the 2nd Annual Extremely Loud Video of us watching Santa Paws drive by in the Firetruck. It's a tradition! (Please note, Mommy's sister's family was waiting with us on the porch. The only one screaming like a kid in this video, is Mommy!)
Extremely Loud Video of a Firetruck siren!
http://youtu.be/F7XzReP630s
Have a great holiday!
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin Gilligan the Shelties (Lassie and Benji)



Bwahaahaahaa! That firetruck would have scared the bejeebers out of us...no matter who was in it. We hope he comes quietly in his sleigh when he comes to visit us!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Hi Lassie & Benji - long time no woof! I'm finally starting to catch up with blog friends! It's great to see you guys having fun (love your Christmas pictures! So cute!)
ReplyDeleteI know I've missed a lot of your posts - I think I'll have to come back to read those - but just wanted to say a quick hello and thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog recently!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
LOL! That's hysterical.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Santa will make a deal with your potty mouth relative and say "if you buy Lassie and Benji lots of presents, I will put you back on the nice list."
Mommas cause SO much trouble sometimes!
ReplyDeleteAnd i always though he rode some reindeer!
ReplyDeleteHappy crisp mas! I think it outrageous no one put your names on the cards!
~Lickies, Ludo
Merry Christmas to you all, too!! :)
ReplyDelete-Lilli-
that it terrible - send you addy off to us at cowspotdog @ mail . com and we will send you a card - we have extra ones for those that missed the swap (you were not the only ones) you deserve a card just for you guys!
ReplyDeletewe would have been screaming at that thing. You better tell mom to fill and hang the stockings
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Cool that Santa comes right to your house. My sisters don't put Beckett and Keltic's name on our cards either. Don't even buy them any pressies even though I but gifts for all the two-legger kids. Oh well that's why I spoil them.
ReplyDeleteGet those stockings up! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteOink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig
That was hilarious! Thanks for bringing some laughter and fun to my home.
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a wonderful, quiet (lol) Christmas! :)
ReplyDelete