Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 It's my 3rd birthday!!!!

It's 12/12/12 -- yes, it's my (Lassie's) 3rd Birthday!  Hooray!

Isn't it pawsome how there are three 12's in the date-- and it's my 3rd birthday! 

Well, I finally got a chance to open my birthday present when Mommy got home from work!  It was worth the wait.  (I even e-mailed Chewy at Sara's blog earlier today to try to find out if Chewy knew what my Mommy ordered from the website Chewy.com.  The suspense was driving me crazy all day!)

I got a frisbee and bully sticks in the Chewy box.   Mommy also bought dentastix at a different store.

(Left to right) Benji and me (Lassie) eating our 1st ever Bully Sticks.

Benji trying to steal my Bully Stick.

Benji successfully stole MY Bully Stick.

Don't worry, I stole MY Bully stick back! 

We never had bully sticks before, that's why Mommy bought it.  And the frisbee was a good choice to buy as a present, because, Mommy kinda ran over our nylon type of  frisbee with the lawnmower back in October, and it has a big hole in it.

I had a great Birthday!!!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin Gilligan the Shelties (Lassie and Benji)


Picture of our house number.
P.S. My birthday, wasn't all about me though, my blog friend Casey was having a fundraiser today on 12/12/12, to help out Boxer dogs in need.  So, eventhough it wasn't much -- I did help them out a little, they were asking for $12 donations. (I hope they are able to tell which donation was mine and Benji's -- then can always figure it out because our house number in our address is 1212.   Funny, how my birthday and house number are the same (December 12th = 12/12.)

Do you remember when it was Benji's 1st birthday during the Blogville Olympics on August 4th, it happened to fall on the day that Casey was hosting the "Keep Away" event on their blog. (It must be fate that we visited Casey's blog on both Benji and my birthday!)  Their website if you want to find out more info about donating to a pawsome cause  is http://savetheboxers.blogspot.com/2012/12/12-12-12-is-here.html

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pawesome shout-out, Lassiter! Your donations were VERY much appreciated.

    I hope you had a grreat birthday! Your first bully stick, how exciting!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday..Lassiter! We laughed about your old frisbee...sorry. Glad you got your bully stick back from Benji.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your house should've been on the news last night. You live at 1212, born on 12/12, surely that is a story worth sharing with the world.

    Bully sticks rule! Glad you FINALLY got one Lassie, even if you had to wait 3 whole years. Patience pays off sometimes.

    SOunds like you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! your birthday was on an auspicious day! How lucky!!!

    Happy Belated Birthday, Lassie!

    Oh how I admire you; I still haven't had a chance to try out any Bully Sticks though.

    ~Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one lucky dog with all those 12's. happy birthday lassiter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an auspicious birthday!!! You are some lucky dog!!

    ReplyDelete