
We had the week off from True Color Thursday, but our blog friend Blue said we should pick a surprise color and post about it.
We decided to play catch-up (ketchup) and choose a color from an earlier True Color Challenge that we missed out on. We kinda joined True Color Thursday late. So, we missed out on about 5 color challenges.
So, here's our attempt playing ketchup with one of the colors we missed out on: Tomato Red!

Some of Mommy's stuff at the office.

More of Mommy's stuff at the office. Not sure if the heart is tomato red on the mousepad-- butt, we think my Santa hat in our Christmas picture is tomato red.

Our blue ball popped on a bush. So Mommy got us a nice tomato red ball instead!

We love our new ball! That's me (Lassie) going all crazy for the ball.

Mommy got out the tomatoes from the refrigerator for a picture too.

Finally, here's our version of the twist photo. We were supposed to use a can of Tomato Soup and put it in an unusual spot. We didn't have Tomato Soup, so we put this can of Tomato paste in an unusual spot -- on the Ukrainian Fruit bowl (with the little red designs on it).
(Note: this is the first time using the fruit bowl, we had it in our attic by mistake in an unmarked box when we moved it to our new house over 12 years ago!!! Mommy just found it in the attic in January. It's just been sitting on display on the cabinet this year -- see we still have the price tag on the bottom right hand corner. Guess Mommy should actually peel the price tag off it one day.) Mommy says -- she's surprised the price tag is still sticking to it all these years!!!
Have a great day!
Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties
WHat a pretty fruit bowl! I took the week off from the true color challenge, but I loved this one and I liked your twist!
ReplyDeleteYou guys always make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteYour blue ball popped on a bush...I don't know why, but that is cracking me up. I keep picturing it deflating...
And "ketchup" catchup....too clever.
I love the bowl you found hidden in the attic. So pretty.
http://helenshomeworld.blogspot.ca/2012/05/true-colours-surprise-celestial-blue.html
ReplyDeleteLove your mouse pad, I want one.
what an original, creative name for a colour – "tomato-red" – ha ha! I love it! :-)
ReplyDeleteDictionaries, balloons, dogs & tomato's all fav. things of mine in one post makes it a winner :)
ReplyDeletePlaying ketchup! Lol! Too funny! I have a red ball too you guys!
ReplyDeletePlaying ketchup! Lol! I have a red ball too!
ReplyDelete