Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thank You! It's my blogiversary!

In case you can't tell us apart in the photo -- Benji is on the left. 

Just wanted send out a post to tell everyone who reads this blog -- Thank You!!!!

It's my 1 year Blogiversary. 

I can't believe I've been blogging for a  whole year!  Mommy helped me start my blog last year when I entered Honey's Dance Contest.   We didn't know how much blogging we would do when we first started the blog -- butt wow!  As it turns out we blogged for a whole year already!    (Who knew a year ago that I would have so many great blog friends today and that I would have a little brother named Benji! )

And to top it off Blogger says this is my 100th post.   (I technically think this is only my 99th post --because Mommy messed up and sent my taco post on the wrong day last year and had to re-do it again on National Taco Day.)  Butt anyway -- wow -- I can't believe we wrote so many posts already!

None of this would be possible without all the great readers and followers of this blog.  It is because of your nice comments and generous time that you spend reading our posts -- which makes us so grateful and so happy!  We want to keep on blogging because of all of your support!


Thank you all for being so nice to me and Ben and Mommy!  We really appreciate it!  We know we don't know a lot of tricks, and we don't travel anywhere, and we don't have any fancy ribbons since we don't do agility... butt you all still like reading our blog.  For this we are very thankful to you!

The cyber-flowers in the picture above are for you -- thank you!  Sorry, the picture is so blurry -- it's hard to get us to pose for pictures  -- and I almost knocked the flower vase over in the process of taking the picture.  Good thing Mommy was able to catch the vase in time so no water went all over the floor.  (So, the picture above is as good as it gets!)

We are having a BBQ tonight to celebrate my blogiversary.   (Mommy's brother-in-law thinks we are having a BBQ because it's Memorial Day Weekend -- butt sadly, he is wrong.  The BBQ is in honor of my blogiversary!) 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties  (Lassie & Benji)


12 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Thanks so much for buying us all flowers :) They are so pretty.

    Enjoy your BBQ, and here's to another year of blogging about your silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz and Happy Blogoversary, Chase & Benjamin! And thank you so much for visiting me and my girl today! ...we don't have too many doggy friends so it's always fun to meet some!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 year Blogiversary! Have a great BBQ !

    Looking forward to reading more about your two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! Congratulations and have a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary! How quickly that year has gone. Keep blogging! I enjoy what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!! It's fun to read about the goings on of other Shelties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and Happy Blogaversary! It sure is fun getting to know blogger buddies from all over the world, isn't it?

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm a bit late but Happy Blogaversary!! Am so glad you decided to join Blogville...and congratulations on your 100th post! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogaversary!

    And thank YOU for the wonderful blog! :)

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Happy Anniversary to YOU!!!! (Glad Mommy caught that vase...you guys!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary! It goes by quickly, doesn't it?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogoversary! Hopefully you'll be blogging for many more years to come.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete