Friday, April 27, 2012

We are the real winners in this story!!!



Grandma made pizza today. (I'll get to that later in this post...)

--------------------

Yesterday, Mommy's sister and family came over for dinner and Mommy's sister said she won a supermarket gift card at her work. They were having an Appreciation Week for employees and Mommy's sister won like a $20 gift card in a Raffle.

Mommy was so excited for her sister. Mommy was practically jumping up and down with her sister celebrating the good news that she won a prize. (I must emphasize the word "practically jumping" cause Mommy doesn't jump!)

Anyway, so they were all going "Yay" and "Hooray" in those high-pitched voices. They were so excited.

Then Mommy says to her sister, "So, are you going to buy DOG TREATS with that gift card?"

The room suddenly turned ugly -- and Mommy's sister says in a really low voice "EXCUSE ME!"

I couldn't blame Mommy for trying to get us treats out of the deal!

--------------------

Anyway, Mommy had to go to work today, butt her sister had the day off.

Mommy's sister texted Mommy that she went to the supermarket with her gift card and "bought something for your dogs."

Mommy's sister's next text said -- "Your dog's spotted the treats and they want them NOW!" (Mommy thought to herself -- Yep, that sounds like my dogs alright!)

Finally, Mommy's sister gave into us begging her for treats -- and she gave us some.

Mommy texted her sister thanking her for buying the treats! Does Mommy have a great sister or what!!!!

----------------------

They were those Filet Mignon Soft and Chewy bones. (Mommy has a hard time finding these in the store -- she keeps finding the Chicken Flavored ones, butt not these.) Mind you, Mommy only shops at like 2 stores. She hates to drive, and only shops at the 2 closest stores to the house. So, the 2 stores she goes to, doesn't have the Filet Mignon ones anymore.



This picture is what heaven looks like to us!!!!

---------------------

Anyway, now for the pizza part of the story.

Mommy has been wanting pizza all week. Mommy doesn't watch too much tv when she gets home from work -- but it seems what rare TV shows she's watched all week -- ALWAYS had a pizza commercial in it.

So, Grandma said she would make Pizza for today, cause Mommy kept going "ooo and ahhh" when those pizza commercials came on! (She was making us drool with all her "ooo-ing and ahhh-ing!"). Above are Grandma's pizzas. Mommy said that was Grandma's best pizza ever!!!!

--------------------

Is it wrong that the humans only ate Pizza for dinner today, and us dogs ate FILET MIGNON ?

What a glorious day!

Lassiter Chase & Benjamin the Shelties

10 comments:

  1. LOL! You must be members of the royal family, eating so well. Lucky dogs :)

    ALthough, that pizza sure does look delicious~ very cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dogs are obviously more important than the humans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have a good aunt! Very lucky dogs!! Honestly, I am the type of gal who would like the pizza over the filet mignon though! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't eat too much red meat so the pizza looks pretty darn good to me. Beckett and Tucker would have had the filet mignon and then mooched for pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, My Vickie's mouth was watering like crazy on the first picture, but you really had my taste buds agoin with your treats. Man, I can almost taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza looks wonderful..and maybe if you ask nice you can have some in trade for some of your filet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both those treats and those pizzas look delicious!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pizza and your pizzas look really good! You've the best dinner though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a pizza fan, loved this post :)


    Although Reilly is back from OZ, he's not updated 'Colours, so no challenge for this week!
    I'm going to post re my original TCT meme's original colour, surprise, surprise Blue.
    Thought I'd give you the chance to play along with me - it's short notice as was waiting on Reilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness – you are so lucky – I can't believe that you actually get real, home-made PIZZA! That looks absolutely delicious in the picture – I wish I could have reached through the screen and grabbed a piece! :-)

    And other such a nice thing of your human sister to spend her gift card on treats we do! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the great Dane

    ReplyDelete