You know guys know comfort when you see it.
Awww, so comfy!!! Where does your mummy sleep?
LOL! These are hysterical!Those are the same positions that Oreo and Chewy assume. Oreo on the pillows, all tucked,like Lassie and Chewy on the Floor!Love them!
Ahhhh. Nothing like relaxation!PatCritter Alley
So cute!Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
Those sure are lovely pics of you two relaxing.
Hi, Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.Thanks and have a great day!
You know guys know comfort when you see it.
ReplyDeleteAwww, so comfy!!! Where does your mummy sleep?
ReplyDeleteLOL! These are hysterical!
ReplyDeleteThose are the same positions that Oreo and Chewy assume. Oreo on the pillows, all tucked,like Lassie and Chewy on the Floor!
Love them!
Ahhhh. Nothing like relaxation!
ReplyDeletePat
Critter Alley
So cute!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Those sure are lovely pics of you two relaxing.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteGreat site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.
Thanks and have a great day!